AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Polytech in black furniture with under barrel rail and vertical foregrip with an FSE USA skeleton non folding stock.

It is from the circle 386 factory marked "Imported by KFS Atlanta GA" and model AKS-762.

Is this a worthwhile trade for an Arsenal SLR-106F, FR or Galil?

If I can accomplish such a trade I would have an SLR-95, which I am most impressed with and believe I wish to keep. As well as an AKC-74. If I can acquire an SLR-106 or equivelant I would have a Kalashnikov in three valuable calibers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must apologize for my error, this is not a milled but stamped Polytech.

I have attempted to post pictures but have been unable to. I can email anyone pictures upon request.

This trade would include a spare set of OD synthetic furniture (minus stock) and tactical sling.

I am most interested in an SLR-106FR or Gallil.

I do not know the value well of this weapon but there is nothing wrong with it. I have placed perhaps 100 rounds through it with no malfunctions. I had been told $950 if it was milled. As it is stamped I suspect somewhat lower.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend Shane traded this weekend for an excellent Springfield M1 Garand. I wish to thank those who dealt with me. Thank you RPD for posting the pictures.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Just to let you know that was a Poly Tech SP ban model AKS. Someone covered up the SP on the receiver.

CAB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.