AK Rifles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin' for a ratty ugly beat up Russian slabside mag, the rustier the better. Blued only, no parkerized mags.

eta - Mag I have has the chrome follower, 3 witness holes, Poly/China floorplate. Has insertion marks and slight traces of bullets loaded somewhere during its lifetime. Exceptional shape but used.

If no quick results with this ad, I'd consider trading 2 Polytechs for 3 nice blued slabsides.

thanks,

t

eta - added details about my mag(s)

eta - changed title, deleted "mint".

· Registered
1,136 Posts
Re: trade: mint Polytech mag for NASTY steel slabside

I have several slabsides that I would be willing to trade with. In this picture they are 2nd from the left and the two on the far right. The left one has a very worn coat of black paint, and the right two do have a parkerized finish, and heavy pitting. I know you don't want parkerized magazines, but I just thought I would offer. Does your Polytech magazine have three witness holes and a POLY CHINA floorplate in addition to a chrome follower?

· Registered
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: trade: mint Polytech mag for NASTY steel slabside

Yes, witness holes and floorplate, edited OP to reflect that. Thanks for askin'. Is #2 paint-over-park?

Asking here cause PM box stays a wreck, also will give others an idea what I'm after.

Do you still have #1, 3 and 4?

t

· Registered
422 Posts
You still looking for a trade, may have what your looking for.
Let me know and I will dig it out and send/post some pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.