AK Rifles banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Buy it now prices on Gunjoker are just asking prices. However when I get an Uzi in stock, I sell it for between $1000-$1200 depending on what I paid, & the condition of the gun. I know if I was to ask $2500-$3000 for an UZI, I would take it to my grave. Again, keep your Chinese AK. GARY

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Yes, there were tantal kits brought in before the barrel ban. Even if it does have the original barrel I wouldn't make the trade.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I always wanted an Uzi for years, I got one a few years ago and after a year and a few trips to the range woundered why I ever wanted one so bad. Sold it and never looked back .

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I wasn't knocking the UZI, as I believe the AK, & UZI are worth the same. I own 3 Chinese AK's. 2 milled, & 1 stamped, & I think they are some of the best made. I also own a model "B" UZI. At 50 yards, it does 2" groups, & I can shoot it on the pistol lanes at the local range. Easy to clean after a range trip too. GARY

·
Registered
978 Posts
I like my Tantal, which was built from a matching kit with OEM CL barrel on an Armory receiver. I bought it second-hand for $675.00. Seems to work just fine. I think the onus on them is because of some poor builds and problematical issues (CAI immediately comes to mind). Either way, unless it is some sort of exceptional, minty, unissued parts kit w/original barrel, 1st class build, the 56S trumps it outright. From the response, the UZI sounds like a possibly more equitable deal. I got to shoot a Class III example a year ago last August. It was accurate, ran flawlessly, and just a lot of fun to shoot...deadly on bowling pins @ 50-75 yards!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts