AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am seeing centerfire systems pricing fine. I did notice the site does its best to only show in stock items, so if you are looking at something on centerfire systems and its not in stock, it won't show on gunwatcher. What did you search for?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I am seeing centerfire systems pricing fine. I did notice the site does its best to only show in stock items, so if you are looking at something on centerfire systems and its not in stock, it won't show on gunwatcher. What did you search for?
Some are, but not all. I was just searching the price of a WASR-10 on the latter and based on their asking price ($599, Romanian AK WASR-10 7.62x39 Rifle), it should show up but doesn't. And yes, they are in stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some are, but not all. I was just searching the price of a WASR-10 on the latter and based on their asking price ($599, Romanian AK WASR-10 7.62x39 Rifle), it should show up but doesn't. And yes, they are in stock.

I went ahead and sent them a message about it on their contact us form. A guy named Alex replied to me this morning. Here was his message:

Thanks for contacting us at gunwatcher! I had some programmers on the team look at it and it looks like something weird is going on. If you look at the Wasr 10 you linked me at this link Centerfire Systems - AK Firearms you will notice there is not "add to cart" button under it. On every other item on the site, if it is missing this button it means it is out of stock. That Wasr is definitely in stock, so the "add to cart" should be there. I am going to get with centerfire today and see if we can get them to fix the issue. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, we appreciate it!

Thanks!
Alex
-Gunwatcher.com

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Cool, thanks for checking on it. I was surprised as it seems to work fine for other weapons, but since I was just looking at WASR-10 prices it was the first one I checked.

Actually, I heard about this site back in November as I reposted it on TexasGunTalk. Many are starting to use it with great results, thanks for sharing it here!

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
That's really slick. Found some good deals on some of the more obscure guns I'm interested in, so I assume this web service is quite exhaustive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts