AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was over and we were talking computers. So I said, "Hey, lets go shooting". So we tossed a bunch of stuff in a bag and headed for the local range.

No anti-AK guys there, many friendly people. Shot the PSL, Polytech and Mini-30. But wow... the Polytech... WOW... I bump fired it, it was faster than anything I have ever fired, even faster than bumping a SAR. The beautiful thing was that when the mag was empty, you could here the tinging of 4-5 casings hitting the ground and bouncing around. This gun is as fast as a flat out full auto! No jams... well, one, when my friend bump fired it and was smart enough to have his hand on the right side of the reciever... the charging handle beat his thumb in... ouch! Don't bump fire with your middle finger...

On the last mag I bumped, some girl walked over and said "Wow! Its like an Uzi!" and started asking if it was illegal... I explained that it was a legal semi auto that I got at the gun show.

Either way... the Polytech is FAST firing... I didn't do any aimed fire, had too much fun spraying. It's a blast! The PSL was fine, no jams, but I didn't have the scope with me so I just shot it to shoot it. I need a recoil buffer for both guns, just to protect them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cool. I cant wait for the weather here to warm up a bit so I can fire my newly aquired Legend. Bump firing with an AK is pretty easy compared to trying it with a Black Rifle. The trigger on my Poly Legend is to say the least smooooooooooth. :cool:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the Polytech trigger is smooth and light... its perfect! Too bad no American company can duplicate it, if they could, modern AKs would be better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts