AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No work today so i figured i'd clean my garage being its such a nice day, around 40 degrees and sunny. I cleaned the garage, then i changed the fluids on my jeep well its actually called a MUTT Multi Utility Tactical Truck M151A1. I changed the engine oil, both diferentials oil, tranny oil, transfercase oil and engine coolant. Then i said to hell with it, put on my Northface extreme cold jacket and earmuffs and went for a 1 hour drive around town with the top down. :lol: McM

Heres some pics right before i left:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Whats to say ??? Thats cool, as HELL. I used to work on them things in the ARMY.. We had a few before we got the HumVees in. I always like the smallnest of them and the tight places you could drive them. Which make of motor do you have in it GM ? Ford? .. Nice... WarDawg

Ps I hope you have a M1 Carbine or a Garand to cruise with that jeep. :grin:

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its A Ford motor, The vehicle was built by Ford as well. The mutt is dated 1967 so i have an M60 for the pedestal mount and an airsoft M16 for display in the rifle mount on the passanger side. My M60 is semi auto so it only goes up top during parades.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Sweet

Man you are my hero that is too cool...
I was thinking about getting one of these :grin: to go with my german ak clone :grin: :grin:

But they start at like 9000.00 :shock:

The jeep rocks motor :smile: city

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is too cool.... I need one of those MUTTs.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
picture

Bigroost,
What kinda dru purplis is that in the background??? :grin:
Tiger maybe :smile:
Maybe a pic of your dirt bike would be appropriate :wink:
Post yours and I will post a pic of the rz :grin:

·
Registered
46 Posts
That ain't no regglar dru purplis, man, that be a BMW GS. MotorcityMan got to be a oilhead, yo!

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
BigRoost said:
That ain't no regglar dru purplis, man, that be a BMW GS. MotorcityMan got to be a oilhead, yo!
Flo jack inna way I caaain't be seein that booxa head yo :grin:
how many mi man owa dat izzzz hungret???

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nice MUTT! I've got a 1967 Stevens M416 that would look perfect behind that thing! Of course, it would need to be back in it's original colors. This follows my Cherokee around town.

Here is how it looked when I originally brought it home:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
pics

Maan That's cool again you guys have the coolest toys :grin:

Thanks for sharing :smile:

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Frostbite, I just sold a 67 M416 actually, I've had about four of them over the years. I dont drive the jeep to often anymore and i finally sold my building and lost my storage so i sold my last M416 about five months ago.
Speedfreak thats a Steyr puch Pinzgauer, There real cool, I almost bought one but bought a Mercedes Unimog instead and yes that went to when i lost my storage. I've owned all kinds of MV's over the years my next is going to be a piece of armor of some kind. Probably Russian armor now that i'm nuts over Soviet block stuff. Bigroost is right, thats BMW R100GS, I sold it about four months ago on ebay and the dude hasnt picked it up yet. He's from england and at the end of April hes going to fly here get the bike tour the US on it for two months then ship the bike back to england. I bought the beemer in 95' for 4k and sold it in 05' for 4500 lol not bad eh.

·
Registered
46 Posts
OOOPS, sorry. That would make Motorcityman an airhead, not an oilhead... It looked like a 4 valve Beemer to me but I see it's a Boxer...

Yeah, bouda hungret miman iuh.
:grin:

One dem Balkry, too. Dat Balkry got a hungret hospower
(NOTE: this does NOT mean power equivalent to one hundred Ho's) :mrgreen:

Since you asked:

500 engine in 250 chassis... or "ten gallons of shit in a 5 gallon bucket"

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
on Que

As promised If big roost posted I would post... Yet another sick build from the south :twisted:

Hengret plus mi man owaahhhhh :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts