AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a f'd up weekend... One of the Jr Project Managers that works for me was leaving his mom's house on Saturday and was robbed by 2 Punks He was in front of the house and as he was getting into his car they shot him in the fucking head and killed him. They got approx $30... What a FUCKING WASTE... This was a SUPER intelligent kid. He was only 26, very quiet, polite soft spoken and well mannered. An all around good kid. I hope these pieces of sub human shit die a miserable death and burn in hell.

Before anybody starts pissing and moaning that I'm being a racist, I have many black friends and Daniel was hispanic.

This family has to bury a loved one tomorrow over a fucking $30... Man this SUCKS!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Racial remark was edited out by JOHNO

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
That sounds like some fucked up crackheads looking to score their next fix....What a fucking waste, should be a death penalty case. :evil:

Who wants to bet the gun used was stolen ...

Side bets on how fast the families of the perps. get in front of liberal media cameras saying shit like "They was good boys just misunderstood, ran up on some hard times and was tryin' to provide for their families ...etc, etc..ad nauseum".

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
sorry to hear that man, the sad reality is these people are breeding faster than we are and killing us off in the mean time. :sad:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
If I had it my way I would hire a couple pipe hitting *DELETED
* to go to work on them with a blow torch and some pliers! Death penalty is to good for scum like that! They need a slow painful death by some of there "peer's"! What a terrible loss..........Jesus Crist $30.00? WTF is wrong with some people!

T :mad:

·
Registered
742 Posts
MY best wishes for the unfortunate boy and his families, may him live happily in heaven while his family carry on.

As for the scumbags...all I can say is why we still recognize them as human?

·
Registered
191 Posts
That is just sad, hope they get these bastards of the street and try thr death penalty for them.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the only mention on the Houston NBC affiliate...

http://www.click2houston.com/news/17357225/detail.html

We have slightly more info from the family than is being stated by the news...

To add insult to this whole story, we just found out this morning that his fiancee' is pregnant. His family is pretty poor and he has been trying to support his mom. It looks like our company wil be taking care of his funeral expenses...

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
:sad:

That's really sad, sorry to hear...

Like another poster said, it was probably a low life doper... fuckin' scum bags :thumbsdown: :hung:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Sucks bro..My best wishes..

·
Registered
735 Posts
Committing murder during the course of a felony is a capital crime in Texas. Which means its punishable by death.

Unfortunately even if they get the death penalty they'll have 12 years of appeals to go thru *sheesh*

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I keep my snub nose by my side for this very reason. Fucking little bangers.

I don't know if they have any affiliation with your local MS-13 chapter, but if so, this is exactly why those punks need to be on the domestic terrorist watch list. -Make Mr. Michael B. Chertoff do something besides babysit NOLA for a change.

Watch your ass over there on the East side partner.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
j_tudeski said:
I keep my snub nose by my side for this very reason. Fucking little bangers.

I don't know if they have any affiliation with your local MS-13 chapter, but if so, this is exactly why those punks need to be on the domestic terrorist watch list. -Make Mr. Michael B. Chertoff do something besides babysit NOLA for a change.

Watch your ass over there on the East side partner.
J-T: This was at 288 and Fellows Rd. It's a little "darker" than MS-13... I can't get any more specific without being totally non-PC and "possibly" offending somebody...

·
Registered
446 Posts
dude that sucks, hope they fry. :evil:

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'd like to chime in here. I'm no expert on "tactical awareness". I haven't seen the things most members here have. And my limited Military training hasn't prepared me for every possible scenario. But I have had an experience that is strikingly similar to the one you posted. Excuse me for the excessive length of my story. It's emotional for me, but the details are important. I don't ever talk about it.
After I graduated H.S., I held some odd jobs but still lived with my old man. Sure as shit, our relationship deteriorated, mostly due to my bad attitude, and my residence was put on notice. My high school buddy was already attending college at the Art Institute of Dallas and convinced me to move in with him. I did and it was cool. I got a shitty job as a day stocker at the Tom Thumb on the corner of Lovers Lane and 75. Partied my ass off. Within a year I met my future wife and we got our own place together. I got a new job with a beer company but still couldn't afford anything much better than a loft located smack dab in the middle of the only ghetto in north Dallas. I didn't mind it all that much but I caught a lot of shit being a white guy living with a black girl in an almost all black poor neighborhood. I had my share of run ins, disrespect, racist comments, theft, etc., but I made due, mostly because I was still "coming up".
One day I get in a fight with some guy who accuses my lady of stealing a $25 antenna off his 80 something corvette. I get my ass kicked. Not bad, but I certainly didn't win. An ex-con (very black) neighbor of mine sees the fight and befriends me. He explains the ins and outs of the neighborhood. What to watch out for. How to read body language. How drugs affect behavior, whether using or selling. He teaches me how to survive in the ghetto, no shit.
Fast forward 1 year. I'm earning 3 times as much. Mostly due to overtime with the beer company, but I'm working my ass off just to "earn" that overtime. My lady has a good job at a Dallas MHMR center (don't ask) and we move into better surroundings. One night I'm visiting my friend in the ghetto, while waiting on my lady to get off work. 2030 hrs- I bid goodbye and start to walk out to my car. Next to my p/u is a 70 something gray lincoln with 3 people sitting on the trunk. As I get closer, one jumps off and approaches me. "Whatcha lookin' for?" "Nothin." The offers continue, I decline, then I really decline. Anyway, I guess I didn't decline respectfully enough so his buddy jumps off and confronts me. "You ain't gonna talk to my n#gga like that" I push him and throw some insults. Mind you, this is all taking place right in the way of my vehicle.
During the commotion, my friend hears it and runs outside and grabs me. I don't know why he's pulling me back but I'm going along with it. All of the sudden the original guy offering to sell me dope runs up to us showing his fists, dancing around like he wants to box. COOL :wink: After begging, my buddy lets me go and I attack. When I come within range of a possible jab, I duck. Sure as shit, a punch goes over my head. I grab around the waist, pull in tight, and prepare for the take down......................only it never happened. I saw the left jab go over my head, but I missed the right hand slip to the back, out of sight.
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!! The sound was deafening. I've shot guns my whole life but never heard anything like this. Aside from the noise the most powerful thing I noticed was the smell of gunpowder. Trust me, It's really STRONG on the other end of the barrel.
As I laid there, the last thing I heard from them was, "That's what you get, white boy! That's what you fuckin' get!"
I didn't know where I was shot, but it was definitely somewhere in my back end. I remember laying there, scared to wiggle my toes in my boots, because I didn't want confirmation that I was paralyzed. I never wanted to appear weak in front of my friend, but couldn't help reaching out for his hand in my moment of utter helplessness.
I didn't know if I would live. The warm feeling of blood covered my back, neck, and arms. The ambulance ride was even worse. They took me to presbyterian hospital, they said NOPE, then I was taken to Parkland. After the doctors looked at me, I suddenly had a new figure standing beside me. A fucking PRIEST came in to read me my last rites, and ask me if there was anything I wanted to tell him. Nope. Not my time, sir.
Later on I found out I was actually shot twice. Once in my back, through the trap muscle. Once through the middle of my neck. Both rounds ricocheted off bones. The neck shot bounced off my spine at the base of my neck. The back shot bounced off a couple of ribs. One shot exited my right back, the other stopped just beneath the surface of the skin. All in all, I suffered 2 broken ribs, bone fragments in my cervical spine (neck), a broken clavicle, a clipped lung, massive blood loss, and some really shitty arthritis since the event.

Now.....why do I tell yall' this? Because I feel for the loss of your friend and his family. I have an understanding of what those last few moments might actually feel like. And if I can somehow relay those feelings to fellow members here, maybe, just maybe they'll remember reading this post the next time they decide to put off the next CHL class. Maybe they'll remember reading this post the next time they decide to leave their bulky, uncomfortable handgun at home. Maybe they'll remember- that those rat bastard, pieces of shit motherfucking criminals aren't going to obey gun laws,- the next time they decide to stay home on election day.
Stay safe my friends. Be prepared.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
:hail: :hail: :hail:

To the OP, you, his friends and his family are all in my prayers

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
bthorn said:
I'd like to chime in here. I'm no expert on "tactical awareness". I haven't seen the things most members here have. And my limited Military training hasn't prepared me for every possible scenario. But I have had an experience that is strikingly similar to the one you posted. Excuse me for the excessive length of my story. It's emotional for me, but the details are important. I don't ever talk about it.
After I graduated H.S., I held some odd jobs but still lived with my old man. Sure as shit, our relationship deteriorated, mostly due to my bad attitude, and my residence was put on notice. My high school buddy was already attending college at the Art Institute of Dallas and convinced me to move in with him. I did and it was cool. I got a shitty job as a day stocker at the Tom Thumb on the corner of Lovers Lane and 75. Partied my ass off. Within a year I met my future wife and we got our own place together. I got a new job with a beer company but still couldn't afford anything much better than a loft located smack dab in the middle of the only ghetto in north Dallas. I didn't mind it all that much but I caught a lot of shit being a white guy living with a black girl in an almost all black poor neighborhood. I had my share of run ins, disrespect, racist comments, theft, etc., but I made due, mostly because I was still "coming up".
One day I get in a fight with some guy who accuses my lady of stealing a $25 antenna off his 80 something corvette. I get my ass kicked. Not bad, but I certainly didn't win. An ex-con (very black) neighbor of mine sees the fight and befriends me. He explains the ins and outs of the neighborhood. What to watch out for. How to read body language. How drugs affect behavior, whether using or selling. He teaches me how to survive in the ghetto, no shit.
Fast forward 1 year. I'm earning 3 times as much. Mostly due to overtime with the beer company, but I'm working my ass off just to "earn" that overtime. My lady has a good job at a Dallas MHMR center (don't ask) and we move into better surroundings. One night I'm visiting my friend in the ghetto, while waiting on my lady to get off work. 2030 hrs- I bid goodbye and start to walk out to my car. Next to my p/u is a 70 something gray lincoln with 3 people sitting on the trunk. As I get closer, one jumps off and approaches me. "Whatcha lookin' for?" "Nothin." The offers continue, I decline, then I really decline. Anyway, I guess I didn't decline respectfully enough so his buddy jumps off and confronts me. "You ain't gonna talk to my n#gga like that" I push him and throw some insults. Mind you, this is all taking place right in the way of my vehicle.
During the commotion, my friend hears it and runs outside and grabs me. I don't know why he's pulling me back but I'm going along with it. All of the sudden the original guy offering to sell me dope runs up to us showing his fists, dancing around like he wants to box. COOL :wink: After begging, my buddy lets me go and I attack. When I come within range of a possible jab, I duck. Sure as shit, a punch goes over my head. I grab around the waist, pull in tight, and prepare for the take down......................only it never happened. I saw the left jab go over my head, but I missed the right hand slip to the back, out of sight.
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!! The sound was deafening. I've shot guns my whole life but never heard anything like this. Aside from the noise the most powerful thing I noticed was the smell of gunpowder. Trust me, It's really STRONG on the other end of the barrel.
As I laid there, the last thing I heard from them was, "That's what you get, white boy! That's what you fuckin' get!"
I didn't know where I was shot, but it was definitely somewhere in my back end. I remember laying there, scared to wiggle my toes in my boots, because I didn't want confirmation that I was paralyzed. I never wanted to appear weak in front of my friend, but couldn't help reaching out for his hand in my moment of utter helplessness.
I didn't know if I would live. The warm feeling of blood covered my back, neck, and arms. The ambulance ride was even worse. They took me to presbyterian hospital, they said NOPE, then I was taken to Parkland. After the doctors looked at me, I suddenly had a new figure standing beside me. A fucking PRIEST came in to read me my last rites, and ask me if there was anything I wanted to tell him. Nope. Not my time, sir.
Later on I found out I was actually shot twice. Once in my back, through the trap muscle. Once through the middle of my neck. Both rounds ricocheted off bones. The neck shot bounced off my spine at the base of my neck. The back shot bounced off a couple of ribs. One shot exited my right back, the other stopped just beneath the surface of the skin. All in all, I suffered 2 broken ribs, bone fragments in my cervical spine (neck), a broken clavicle, a clipped lung, massive blood loss, and some really shitty arthritis since the event.

Now.....why do I tell yall' this? Because I feel for the loss of your friend and his family. I have an understanding of what those last few moments might actually feel like. And if I can somehow relay those feelings to fellow members here, maybe, just maybe they'll remember reading this post the next time they decide to put off the next CHL class. Maybe they'll remember reading this post the next time they decide to leave their bulky, uncomfortable handgun at home. Maybe they'll remember- that those rat bastard, pieces of shit motherfucking criminals aren't going to obey gun laws,- the next time they decide to stay home on election day.
Stay safe my friends. Be prepared.
Thanks for sharing that! Glad your ok! Crazy shit can happen with people like that! No respect for life at all! :evil:

T

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.