Well after a lot of thought I've decided to sell one of my rare Chicom AKs from a grouping that I originally posted here several years ago: Incredible Chicom lot I just purchased

Listed is a mint condition very rare Norinco 56S side folder with its original shipping box and accessories. Also included is the original manual and 1980s sales receipt. You see the Polytech bakelite side folders occasionally on Gunbroker but the Norincos are impossible to find, let alone boxed with its original paperwork and receipt. I'm also including a rare Norinco bakelite magazine with the sale ($250 value). Looks outstanding displayed with the 56S. Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you need any additional ones. This is a true time machine and if you ever wanted a preban Chicom I think this would fit the bill!

I may also be letting go my boxed bakelite Norinco 56 from the grouping. Haven't decide yet.

$4500 + 100 for shipping. Expensive but you'll be hard pressed to find another in this condition. If it doesn't sell here I will be listing it on Gunbroker.

Thanks for looking!