AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One Mrs. R.dorn's husband goes missing while diving off the Louisianna Coast .

She reports him missing to police then spends a terrible night wondering what could have happened to him. Next morning there's a knock at the door and she is confronted by a couple of policemen from the Port of New Orleans Harbor PD, the old Sarge and a younger rookie.

The Sarge says, 'Ma'am, we have some news for you, unfortunately some really bad news, but some good news, and maybe some more good news'.

'Well,' she says, 'I guess I'd better have the bad news first.'
The Sarge says, 'I'm really sorry Ma'am, but your husband is dead.

Young Bill here found him lying at about five fathoms near an abandon oil derrick. He got a line around him and we pulled him up, but he was dead.'

Mrs. R.dorn is naturally pretty devastated to hear of this and breaks down crying. But after a few minutes she pulls herself together and asks what the good news is.

The Sarge says, 'Well when we got your husband up there were quite a few really good sized lobsters and a bunch of nice crabs attached to him, so we've brought you your share.' He hands Mrs. R.dorn a bag with a couple of lobsters and four or five big crabs in it.

'Geez thanks. They're beauties. So what's the other possible good news?

'Well, the Sarge says, 'if you're up for a quick trip, me and young Bill here get off duty at around 11 o'clock and we're gonna shoot over there and pull him up again!

HI OHHHHHHHH! :party:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
:party: My favorite part was where it only took her a few minutes to pull herself together!!

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Yawn....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts