AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
The thumbhole adds weight and gives up the realism that the original Molot tubular stock maintains. Not to mention the $500.00 price difference.
If you are serious about purchasing, Aim Surplus is offering "Free Shipping" for a limited time....better move fast.

VEPR-12 Molot 12GA Shotgun

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Money is really of no concern in this purchase. My Father is for some reason just set on the thumbhole stock and I'm trying to talk him out of it because it just looks wacky to me. But he argues that if he decides to sell his Vepr 7.62x39 with the same thumbhole stock that it'll go for more with the 12ga since they have the same stock lol!

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
I do understand your Fathers point of view. However, from a collectors point of view, the tubular Molot stock was imported as a limited nimber and will be worth more in resale, likely quite a bit more, in
a shorter period of time. Just bite your lip and let him have some fun...better yet, buy one for yourself...:)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Thumbholes are awful, get the tublar stock- that' how it's supposed to look. It will be worth a lot more too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts