AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
That's funnier than hell!!!! Check out his name and where he's from... :grin:

And for the record, what I just said is in no way a derogatory comment about Texas..I grew up there and parent's still live there... :razz:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I went to a tittie bar in Tyler once..I can't remember the name, Time Out I think it was??? :twisted:

ETA: If you really want a chuckle type in 7.62x39 in the search box of gunbroker and check out the prices...

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
ohsonofa said:
anyone know what ak model those parts are from?
Could be a kit from a rifle like this Romanian AK on the top... :grin:

I took this photo at the Romanian Military Museum in Bucharest. These rifles were picked up after the fighting from the '89 revolution.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
This must be the JOTD.......but then again some poor SOB probably will bid 1000 bucks on it... :roll:

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah some poor sob will probably buy it thinking its a deal. Hey Jicky, glad you got to visit our finest tittie bar :neutral: . Yeah thats the best one. What ever you do never ever go to teasers if you come back.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Clearly that is a parts kit from the Romanian version of the WWII German rifle that was developed to shoot around corners! :wink:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
ACMcom said:
Clearly that is a parts kit from the Romanian version of the WWII German rifle that was developed to shoot around corners! :wink:
Krummerlauf!

Seriously, how WOULD you shoot an AK like that? Hold it at an angle?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts