AK Rifles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A THOMPSON CENTER OMEGA .50 BLACKPOWDER RIFLE IN STAINLESS WITH LAMINATED STOCK. THE RIFLE COMES WITH SLING, LEUPOLD SCOPE RINGS, 3 OR SO BOXES OF PYRODEX PELLETS, OVER 50 ROUNDS OF VARIOUS SABOTED SLUGS (.44 AND .45) VARIOUS OTHER TOOLS AND CLEANING SUPPLIES. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED (BUT WILL INCLUDE FOR $125 EXTRA ALREADY MOUNTED AND SIGHTED IN. SCOPE IS A REDFIELD 5 STAR WITH BUTLER CREEK FLIP UP COVERS) RIFLE IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION FIRED TO SIGHT IN AND ONE HUNTING TRIP. I AM ASKING $350 FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE SCOPE AND $450 WITH THE SCOPE. I HAVE A WHOLE BOX OF VARIOUS ACCESSORIES, AMMO, POWDER AND CLEANING SUPPLIES. THE ONLY WEAR IS TO THE PUSH ROD. (NO REAR SIGHT) MAKES A GREAT HUNTING RIFLE, TOOK DOWN A NICE 4X4 ELK IN WYOMING ON THE ONLY HUNTING TRIP IT HAS BEEN ON. 160 YARDS WITH 150 GRAINS OF PYRODEX PELLETS AND A NOSLER ROUND. EMAIL ME AT [email protected] com WITH ANY QUESTIONS. WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR OPTICS (EOTECH OR AIMPOINT) A VARMIT BARRELED .22 BOLT ACTION RIFLE FOR USE WITH MY SUPPRESSOR OR AN AR15 UPPER WITH 10.5" BARREL. OTHER TRADES CONSIDERED, THE WORSE I CAN SAY IS "NO THANK YOU"

NOW $400 Shipped with scope and $300 without scope.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Thompson Center Omega .50 Stainless/Laminated WITH EXTRA

NOW $400 Shipped with scope and $300 without scope.

Included is alot of quality saboted bullets, atleast 3 plus boxes of 5 grain Pyrodex pellets and all kinds of cleaning supplies. Will try to get a list of blackpowder supplies that are included.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Thompson Center Omega .50 Stainless/Laminated WITH EXTRA

Trades/Partial Trades Considered: AR Platform Optics (EoTech, Aimpoint) AR .22 conversion, .22 heavy barrel bolt action rifle (Savage 93, CZ 452 or others) Magpul Accessories (Magpul aceesories MS2 sling, ASAP sling adaptor, MOE stock sets, rail covers and windowed magazines)

Also looking for a USED 3rd Generation Glock 17, 19, 23 or 32.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.