AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
I am not as optimistic. Every elected official can be a Republican and they still would not do the right thing. Way too many RINOs. 14 GOPers voted for more gun control.

How many times has the GOP controlled the White House, the House, and the Senate and still did not do the right thing. Whether it is illegal immigration, spending, or any number of issues. Many times GOP says wait until we control of whatever, to do something. They need to fight constantly, even if they are in the minority.
This is truth.

The GOP is spineless. The Dems are always pushing and playing the long game. With the GOP bowing down to political correctness, abandoning our founding principles and being afraid to represent the will of its base, it is really only a one party system.

The shameful 14 should be recalled, then tared and feathered as traitors to their oath and those who elected them.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
I'm kind of a pessimistic optimist. The ink from the SCOTUS rulings is not even dry yet. I think they for the most part ruled in favor of our founding documents. What can be made from that is very good for our freedom.

I'm excited to see what plays out. I'd sum this SCOTUS session up as a combined win that seems like it may be bigger than the Heller ruling.

Also, anything that knocks the leftist's freedom haters off their false moral, anti American and empty value high horse, is a good thing in my mind. Let them cry and reeee, their tears sustain me, and fuck them.

I'll be enjoying a much happier Independence Day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts