AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Somebody finally reduced it down to numbers.

Bravo! :cool:

Now we've got hard evidence that the AK is not a "crappy commie rifle" as some have put it in the matches I've attended.

I pity our troops being stuck with Matty Mattel; I really do.

All the AR's I've owned had to be babied and STILL choked once in a while.

I don't even worry about cleaning an AK but every 600 rounds or so.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You only did half of your job! Go back and print the full page.

You can't leave out all of accessory posts. I would be interested to see that number too. :grin:

(arfcom) Like, um.....will this Larue thingy fit on the forend grippie. (arfcom) :mrgreen:

Accountant

·
Registered
34 Posts
Really liked that......used it to put the same animal to rest elsewhere.....thank you

G

·
0 Posts
Most AR problems come from mixing parts from different manufacturers. I have AR's that never jam. Of course, I only use Bushmaster even if the part costs more. I really believe most people are scared of the AR because they never carried one for a living. :smile: MV out!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow! What a surprise! More posts about ARs on an AR website! :roll:

Well, that proves it, all ARs are crap. Except my four, of course, which all run fine.

My three AKs run OK too. Seems both will get the job done.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
HAHA... well check the frequency.

This is a forum that is AKs only. In the month or so we have been up, there have been less than 10 posts about AKs messing up (and one of them was a joke!). Go onto ar15.com and check how many problems there have been for the ARs in the past DAY. Their daily problems exceed our monthly problems.

Yes they have more members but holy crap...

A gun that can shoot accurately normally, but that can't shoot at all now, is useless.

A gun that can miss a barn point-blank, but that make boom noises, is perfect. Nobody stands there while they are getting shot at, wether the bullets hit or not.

Oh and my Poly is actually very accurate, so I get the best of both worlds. If I need really long shots the PSL (technically an AK) will guide the way.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Wasn't the forum an AR forum before anything else?
I would expect to see such high numbers in the AR section over all others.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
I enjoy my ARs as much as my AKs.......it never hurts to diversify!!

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Remember......................diversify!!!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Okay, time for me to be the safety Nazi...

eye protection!!!

We now resume our regular thread..Thanks you :grin:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts