AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 08 ranger reg. cag with some damage for 3800 dollars fixed it and trade it for a 01 ranger ext. cab 4x4 edge and got 2000,00 to boot. :twisted: Sold it for 4000.00 this weekend . Used that to help buy me a 2010 SRT-8 Hurst edition Dodge reg. cab with a 5.7 hemi. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It need just a little paint work but I know a guy who can handle that. :wink: gave 16 for it so Im setting pretty in it considering it sold for 38 new.

Just hit 50,000 mile and has a 100,000 warrt.
looks just like this except a dark blue.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Thats pretty cool!

but who built it? Its not a factory Ram, as they never made an SRT8 Ram, and they never put a 6.1L in them.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Shit.. I was expecting a video of you literally flipping a truck in some weird way.. going WEEEEEEEEW!

We know how you Arkansas boys party. :beer:

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Honestly...... I was expecting something with tannerite! ;)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
i'll see if we can get a pic of it hookin some doughnuts in the ol abandoned piggly wiggly parking lot and blowing up something in the background while playing lynyrd skynyrd! :allright:

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I have owned a lot of fast cars big block chevys ,75 trans am with a 400 454 chevy truck. None of them would touch this.

The wheels and tires, step boards, and lift blocks have to go.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HWI said:
I thought the SRT8 engines were 5.7L.
I guess they are I didn't pay that much attention to it. I was going off what the guy said. :confused: I run the vin @ work its a 5.7. It is a true R/T .

I was worried about that. I have not found any paint work or crazy mods other than the lift block which will be gone this weekend and I have the wheels traded for a set of factory R/T wheels and 20 " street tires. Those steps are gone also. Im no damn cowboy.

I may paint the wheels a semi-flat black .

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
damn salesman. I test drove a camaro ss one time and thought something was weird when i cranked it up and gave it some gas, it wound up being a v6 car with ss badges stuck on it. I asked the sales man where was the rest of the motor? Guy tried to tell me it was a special run limited edition somesuchshit kinda deal, I laughed and walked (ran) away. Those Hurst editions are supposed to be pretty badass from what i understand.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
120 from my road to the first bridge. :wink: I may have a line on a set of srt-10 take off wheels. fingers crossed.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
HWI said:
SRT8s in all of the cars were originally 6.1L, and are now 6.4L.

None of the 5.7L anything were SRT8s from the factory.

·
Registered
801 Posts
ClayC said:
HWI said:
SRT8s in all of the cars were originally 6.1L, and are now 6.4L.

None of the 5.7L anything were SRT8s from the factory.
Roger. I'm a Chevy/Pontiac/GM guy, not really knowledgeable on Dodges, but for some reason I was thinking it was 5.7.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I'm a Dodge/MoPar guy...... guilty as charged ;)

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ClayC said:
I'm a Dodge/MoPar guy...... guilty as charged ;)
Hey do you know if the trinity programer worth the money? I was looking at headers but daaaaaaaaaaaamn 1500 dollars? :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts