AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I currently carry and compete with a SIG P226 in 9mm, but I'm thinking about picking up another CZ-75.

I've owned CZ's since before the Iron Curtain fell and I like them a lot, best bang fot he buck in a service pistol.

But, I'd really like to find one of the older non 75B's that were brought in by GI's coming back from Germany, like my first one that I had in 1989.

I must have had 6 CZ 75's and 85's.......you'd think I'd learn to keep one around....... :stonehim:

Having said that one of the ones I got rid of is sitting on my father's night stand so it's not lost.

Any leads on a pre "B" model without the firing pin lock?

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
cz

If you get one lemme know I have some totally cool torx head grip screws !!!
Also go over to http://www.czgrips.us/ See Sam The grips on the right side of the page are on my carry gun!!!
Sam is a great guy, his english isn't great.... He was in the russian navy in the 70's,... Hmmm maybe he still has contacts over there for AK Goodies???
Heres my grips :grin:
http://www.czgrips.us/images/walnut-24-3.jpg

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well unfortunately the pre- B model I had was traded off long ago and the one my father has is a B model.

Joe, I overslept :neutral: .........and then just did some work at home for the job.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Templar, have you ever had jamming issues with any of your CZ-75s? I shot a "police" model, brand new, and it jammed twice in the first two magazines. I liked the feel, and it was freaking accurate, but I got a bad taste from that one experience. Was it just a dud or what? I assume that's not typical?

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
adrock said:
Templar, have you ever had jamming issues with any of your CZ-75s? I shot a "police" model, brand new, and it jammed twice in the first two magazines. I liked the feel, and it was freaking accurate, but I got a bad taste from that one experience. Was it just a dud or what? I assume that's not typical?
Nope, not typical but some older designs do need a "break in period". When I sold guns at a retail level, I honestly wasn't concerned if a pistol had some malfunctions within the first 200 rounds with quality ammo, it usually was working through some small burs or something.

Clean it, properly lube it, use the correct mags and quality ammo and if it still had issues then you let the factory take care of it.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I clicked on the link and I was going to give my usual suggestion of a CZ-75. Never had a jam with mine.

How about a CZ-97B in .45acp? :grin: That's next on my pistol list

·
Registered
8 Posts
My god, i've tried somany different hand guns that ican't remember them all, i know i'll never have anymore glocks, one of the many voices in my head keeps reminding me that i always go back to a 1911A1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts