AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a 19" 12ga SAIGA!! :cool: Should be here tomorrow!!!!! RSR told me they have 12ga's, .410's and .308's IN STOCK. :mrgreen: :grin: :mrgreen: :cool: Got the stock coming from Andrei and a flash hider from Rob and this babies gonna be "right"!! :twisted:

Rock and Roll babY! (and thank you VISA) :twisted:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
They do not have any .223's in stock :sad:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine was just under $370 (dealer) including shipping and the 2% CC fee. RSR.......... :mad:

It's dated 2000 on the receiver and has an adjustable "sight bar" on the top of the gas tube.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Tomovich said:
Mine was just under $370 (dealer) including shipping and the 2% CC fee. RSR.......... :mad:

It's dated 2000 on the receiver and has an adjustable "sight bar" on the top of the gas tube.
2000? These things have been on a shelf for 6 years?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
??????? Or held back at Izhevsk until re-importation began again???????

Who knows?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I want a Saiga with a 16" barrel, but a 2" compensator to make it legal and look cool and not too long... and a bayo lug, pistol grip and nice stock. Plus some screwed up 16 round mags :twisted:.

"WTF are you thinking, trying to rob me with a knife? Do you know what this is? Seriously, if I throw this at you it will do more damage than that 99 cent toy knife. Just go... go away. Don't make me waste my ammo." :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts