AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post on this forum I though I would start with this picture from the AK world. Does anyone have pics of any AK's that are as asthetically challenged as this? I've seen every AK pic thread out there but none dedicated to only the grungiest, nastiest, most ghetto rigged Kalishnakovs.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Besides the grip and handguards it doesnt look all that bad. Century AK74 bullpups are up there on my list of fugly. I also remember seing somewhere a pic of a Khyber bolt action AK

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
I think I am most impressed by the bent serrated bayonet.

·
Registered
353 Posts
There was a pic going around on here last year of an AK that had been "wrapped" with $100 bill decals. It was god awful.

·
Super Moderator
25,782 Posts
((10)) under folder in the Suni Triangle Feb 2005:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
261 Posts
This is pretty ugly

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
ClemsonTigerz said:
Does anyone have pics of any AK's that are as asthetically challenged as this?
The bullpups designed by Mr.Korobov along the AK action are considered the ugliest. The unit you posted, while in bad taste, can be given new furniture, a paint job and a dash of oil and would look rather bad-ass...

·
Registered
961 Posts
ClemsonTigerz said:
My first post on this forum I though I would start with this picture from the AK world. Does anyone have pics of any AK's that are as asthetically challenged as this? I've seen every AK pic thread out there but none dedicated to only the grungiest, nastiest, most ghetto rigged Kalishnakovs.

i actually that is super bad azz.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
cazzman said:
This is pretty ugly

Oh no that can be construed as a shoestring machinegun :smile:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
The rounds on the right under the ak mags, are those blanks?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts