AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is my tantal underfolder..Dci reciever and my selector markings..
Hope you dig..I also have the sidefolder version :grin:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GPSIG said:
I thought it would be hideous, but I actually like it. Nicely done!
Thank you.. :grin:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
fucking... sweet. I'm digging the underfolder. I actually prefer that over the right folding stock. What receiver is that exactly? And get on Getits ass about the build party! Bring that puppy when he has it.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tyrvidar said:
fucking... sweet. I'm digging the underfolder. I actually prefer that over the right folding stock. What receiver is that exactly? And get on Getits ass about the build party! Bring that puppy when he has it.
Its one of the old flawed 5.45 recievers ..So I had to do the holes for the underfolder.

I will see him tonight and sucker punch him on your behalf..Lol

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
o

Another well built peice fom the "nut".Where do you find the time for all your'e project's?

·
Registered
236 Posts
NICE WORK. I LIKE THE UNDERFOLDER, I DON'T LIKE THE SIDE FOLDER,TO SHORT. I PUT A WALNUT STOCK ON MINE. :allright:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Nice to see that you finally did the finish on this one...

Using a milled UF stock..straight up kick ass.. Looks beefy and gives it that tough look..

Nice to see someone posting some pics of a 5.45 Uf build..refreshing..

I love to see out of the box builds...variations kick butt...

Rivit work looks great...

Finish looks outstanding...

I need to start living the AK good life...

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kalash said:
Nice "Fishheads". :wink:

How do you like the milled UF compared to a stamped AKMS UF?
I like it alot..Not for the fact its milled but the angle...Thats what does it for me..So much more a joy to shoot compaired to the more straight underfolder..

I love me some cons..Like a glove when there broke in..

·
Registered
696 Posts
That is slick! You mention the extra drop in the stock versus the stamped underfolders. Is that due to the rear trunnion or the stock itself? I want to build one similar to this and was planning on using an underfolder from a Polish 7.62 UF kit - I'm wondering if I'd be better off buying a Bulgarian UF from Copes to get that drop?

Spooky

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spooky130 said:
That is slick! You mention the extra drop in the stock versus the stamped underfolders. Is that due to the rear trunnion or the stock itself? I want to build one similar to this and was planning on using an underfolder from a Polish 7.62 UF kit - I'm wondering if I'd be better off buying a Bulgarian UF from Copes to get that drop?

Spooky
You wont get the drop with either one of those stocks...I used the romanian md65 trunnion and stock..

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Spooky130 said:

Spooky
You can use any rear trunnion. Yes, Copes has the AK47 style slanted rear stocks on their website, that will give you the same "slant" as in the pictures above.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts