AK Rifles banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Russian Navy Commandos Capture Somali Pirates

http://true-turtle.livejournal.com/85315.html

This is part of the videotape showing Russian Navy commandos on a Somalia pirate ship. You may remember that the pirates captured a Russian oil tanker. The Euro Union navy that patrols these waters could not interfere because there could be casualties.

All explanations are in Russian and, with a single exception when a wounded pirate tells something in English, all conversations are between the commandos, in Russian. If you don't understand Russian, the pictures speak for themselves.

The soldiers freed their compatriots, moved all the pirates to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives, and took seven Somalia pirates. Then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates on it.

The commandos sunk the majority of the pirates without any court proceedings, lawyers, etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18th and the 19th centuries.

The captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hanged.

I would think from now on the Russian ships will not be targets.................

I say Damngood

· Registered
3,098 Posts
fuck 'em. I say tie them together and throw them off the side of the ship......seriously.

· Premium Member
4,327 Posts
don't get me started on the pirates.....

· Registered
1,773 Posts
I admire the Russians simply for the fact that they don't fuck around... If you screw with us, we'll kill you, end of story - I hope they all were on that boat when the Russians blew it up.

It gives me that "pit in the stomach" feeling to know my country is more concerned with public opinion and political correctness than securrity. If this were the US Navy, we'd bring them back here, give'm 3 hots and a cot, Miranda, long trial, etc, etc... all on our dime - this will be our down-fall.

Good for the Rusky's!!! - Kill'em all.

Sorry for short rant...

· Registered
230 Posts
Here is a translation for the explosion at the end. The translation is not direct, because some things wouldn't make since if I used the actual words. So I translated to like, what the statement would sound like in English. The thing about the Russian language, is you can say one word many ways, and even kind of make up suffixes to many words and people would still know what you are saying. It is also very heavy on the tone of your voice, to convey mood. So if you say one thing in a serious way, it could be well, serious. Say it another way, and it can be hilarious. It's hard to explain, but anyone who speaks a second language knows what I mean.

Man 1: Oooopah
Man 2: Thats it?
Man 1: Yeah thats it.
Man 2: Great. (heavy sarcasm)
Man 3: Hahaha, the lights are still on, there isn't even a flame!
Group: Ohhhh
Man 2: Yeah thats what i am talking about. That's it. It's finished.
Man 1: Ripped it in half huh?
Man 2: Good job, fucking sapper! Fuck! To be a firebug. That it? Smelly (smelly something).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.