Here is my .223 home conversion.

She is a dream to shoot.

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
123 Posts
here are my 'pre' pics

both are 308's and are going out to be de-feminized. :grin:

(the big guy is getting an ACE no-tang folding stock with cheekrestRSA trigger, KVAR mount with IOR super M2 6x 308 scope, galil-style grip. the little guy is getting a VLTOR stock, Ace rear sight/scope mount with meprolight rear night aperature and a XS front night sight and an aimpoint M68 in an ARMS 22M68 mount, Galil grip and G2 rigger. AKUSA is doing all the work, then off to a guy I met online to weld on threaded extensions for some Smith Enterprises Vortex's, then off to LTM for Advanced Amstripe duracoat. :twisted: )

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Ooooops!

Somehow I double posted.....sorry about that! :goof:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
SAIGA!!!

My .410K clone I "created" that had a triangle folder and now has a 100 series folder (thanks Doug!). Right out of the pages of the Izhmash catalog (sort of).

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
There are some kick-butt weapons in this post.

I had a SAIGA-12 that I had reconfigured. I sold it though.....I couldn't afford to accumulate the magazines. Hopefully when SAIGA's are brought back in the magazines will be more available and I understand severl people are working on domestically made 8 and 10 round magazines.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Ekie.........that is another SWEET "catalog specimen". Nice! :grin:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My .308 "Saigunov:"

and converted .223:

Both are older pics, I have to take some new ones with better lighting and watermarking . . .

Noah

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Noah Zark said:
My .308 "Saigunov:"

Noah
nice,...that what im planning to do to a 7.62x39mm model,....i just gotta find one with a 20in barrel

1 - 20 of 360 Posts