AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
I'd love to have one complete AK crate. I had a nice in Iraq I was using as a foot locker, but they would not let me bring it home.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
The crates of AK mags reminds me of buying $5 waffle mags from The Chief at Bulletfest. He would bring crates of them and sell them out of the bed of his truck.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I hate photos like these... :twisted:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I'd love to have that in my basement also. The ones you're not sure about are Chinese.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Ugh, those plums are Tulas. I'd kill for a crate of em!

Edit- I lifted these from a really old thread I found awhile back. They are originally Stottmans if I remember right, lemme know if I shouldn't post these or something

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Same disclaimer-none of these are mine. If they are yours and want them taken down, no problem, send me a pm.

I love this game! A lot of what you've posted Ive saved as well. I will refrain from posting pics of that basement that was supposed to be Charlton Heston's but really wasnt, that ugly couch puts me over the edge. And I wish I could find the pics of the stockpiles found in Libya.

So in no particular order--

Knight Collection

Some room in Italy, I think they are being deactivated.

If I cant have Ralph Lauren's garage, Ill settle for this.

Russian Crate marked "One of Each"

Got ammo?

More Ammo

I couldn't afford the shipping for this

What would you do if you saw this when you opened your next tin?

I think this guy has a thing for Garands

Clean Shop

Nice Rack

Evidence?

My OCD is on par with this guys.

PKM's, but I think they're Malcolmar's

Yugo's

Damn :eek: :sad: :evil:

Its like a forest

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Fiorentino said:
Ugh, those plums are Tulas. I'd kill for a crate of em!

Edit- I lifted these from a really old thread I found awhile back. They are originally Stottmans if I remember right, lemme know if I shouldn't post these or something

What do you guys think of the crates of Ruski AKM's that appear new and have different grips?

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Refurbs probably? Can't think of anything else. Awesome pics

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Great pics. I too would love a couple real ak crates. I've even thought about building them but need either drawings or lots of really good pictures.

·
Registered
642 Posts
We need to make friends with some one like Viktor Bout to sell us crates of authentic factory Kalashnikovs and also crates of milsurp ammo :smileak:

·
Registered
642 Posts
The last thing I heard about Viktor Bout was him being in the custody of the United States and the Russian government wanting him back to the motherland. I don't know his current status as of right now.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I'd love to have one complete AK crate. I had a nice in Iraq I was using as a foot locker, but they would not let me bring it home.

Because the wood didn't have the proper vermin killing treatment stamps or because AK was printed on it some where? Customs was funny depending on who did the inspection before leaving country.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
VIKTOR BOUT
Register Number: 91641-054
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Marion USP
Released Date: 12/15/2029

The last thing I heard about Viktor Bout was him being in the custody of the United States and the Russian government wanting him back to the motherland. I don't know his current status as of right now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts