AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the girl on the skates that says "i'm done with swiping" ,do you think you could stand that voice long enough to close the deal on that

Reactions: 1911garand

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
It's the sound.... of silence.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMFAO!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i want to hear her say "eww gross , you got my hair all sticky , now im swiping again"

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that commercial only comes on 3 times an hour ,lol

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AT&T Girl , i would so love to destroy that , shes no where in the same universe as the "im done with swiping" girl , i would tap the little Progressive dry sarcastic girl before i suffered the E Harmony girl

Reactions: JeepFan

·
Registered
627 Posts
the girl on the skates that says "i'm done with swiping" ,do you think you could stand that voice long enough to close the deal on that
The long tall blonde that juggles the telephone before dropping it is my current ad crush......oh those legs!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Back in high school us girls would say when we seen guys going after ....wtf girls...we'd say

__ would do a snake if someone held it straight for him...

or

____ would do a chicken if he could catch one.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
This is my latest crush............Had her as my screen saver at work. (only lasted one day Boss's wife didnt like it) I have to admit this chick scares me a little. BUT
she could be my 3rd wife if she wanted.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Back in high school us girls would say when we seen guys going after ....wtf girls...we'd say

__ would do a snake if someone held it straight for him...

or

____ would do a chicken if he could catch one.
i did do everything when i was in high school ,i was in 9th grade dating a senior ,it was all easy street from there

1 - 20 of 65 Posts