AK Rifles banner

321 - 340 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Holy sheet! Now they are trying to impeach Trump for speaking to the crowd before the March on the capital.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Holy sheet! Now they are trying to impeach Trump for speaking to the crowd before the March on the capital.
Yep, and Pence last night put Pelosi and company on hold for 20 minutes and then had a staffer tell them he will not support a removal by the 25th Amendment. Lets not forget that Pelosi personally called the head of the Joint Chiefs and told him not to obey orders from Trump, which is the literal definition of sedition and or treason. Thankfully the General refused outright, but this goes to show you who is unhinged, and about to have absolute power at 12:01 PM January 20th 2021.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Pelosi keeps going further and further without regard for the people.
However, "The People" make it a point to graffiti her garage door, leave a pigs head in her driveway and rampage her office and steal at least one, perhaps two computers.
When you poke a sleeping lion with a short stick, you will get a violent response and When you do it too many times the lion eats you.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Yep, and Pence last night put Pelosi and company on hold for 20 minutes and then had a staffer tell them he will not support a removal by the 25th Amendment. Lets not forget that Pelosi personally called the head of the Joint Chiefs and told him not to obey orders from Trump, which is the literal definition of sedition and or treason. Thankfully the General refused outright, but this goes to show you who is unhinged, and about to have absolute power at 12:01 PM January 20th 2021.
View attachment 304019
Pelosi does not know what she is talking about. The 25th amendment is not used to remove a President. The 25th is what happens when the President is incapacitated. Another leftist idiot that does not know the Constitution.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Checkmate, game over for the ccp take-over. Pulling out the 25th amend a last ditch effort to bend another law to stop something. We shall see. Pelosi and gang thinking about leaving town or the country right now. Trump awarding medals of freedom for two weeks straight to those who deserve it after the dust settles. That would be something to see. One can only hope at this point. 10 seconds left in the game and guess who is crying, kicking a screaming right now. Who is calm and cool. He's good at free throws and hasn't missed yet. Let's all keep our cool, man.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
Checkmate, game over for the ccp take-over. Pulling out the 25th amend a last ditch effort to bend another law to stop something. We shall see. Pelosi and gang thinking about leaving town or the country right now. Trump awarding medals of freedom for two weeks straight to those who deserve it after the dust settles. That would be something to see. One can only hope at this point. 10 seconds left in the game and guess who is crying, kicking a screaming right now. Who is calm and cool. He's good at free throws and hasn't missed yet. Let's all keep our cool, man.
While I agree to keep cool, don't believe for one second that there is some way that Biden won't be sworn in, that is short of dying from natural causes of course. If you need some things gun related, get them, if your food stash is low, replenish it, and if your vehicle needs work, get it done.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I suggest if there are books you like get a hard copy of it, not just a digital download. Also might be a good idea to get a shortwave radio. All my books are hard copies and not downloads. I plan on buying a shortwave radio. No FCC license is required to listen, just to transmit.

·
Registered
22,046 Posts
+1 on a hard copy of books. Keep digital copies in 2 different places just in case one is breached and deleted such as an external hard drive on a computer that's not connected to the internet EVER.

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
If they move forward with the far reaching, unconstitutional gun control, I wonder if people will fight back, or simply comply?

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #331
I suggest if there are books you like get a hard copy of it, not just a digital download. Also might be a good idea to get a shortwave radio. All my books are hard copies and not downloads. I plan on buying a shortwave radio. No FCC license is required to listen, just to transmit.
Books are very important, and its only a matter of time before someone suggests some of them be banned or restricted. Look up what happened to Andy Ngo with regards to a local book store selling his new book.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
We have been living in multiple die soap Ian novels for several years now.

·
Registered
626 Posts
So those of you who know me know that I am not a Trump fan boy and that I don't usually post things like this but I felt it necessary to help get the word out in any way possible. The msm/nwo/feds/un-named enemy are conspiring to stage a false-flag for 20 Jan with the possible caveat of JB not getting through. Alex whether you share all his opinions or not has called for peace and pointed out several surprising 'circumstances' and is begging for peace and clarity. Q is a false flag and likely an AI.
OUR SITTING PRESIDENT, who has been effectively censored off the normie side of the net has made a URGENT CALL for peace and to NOT FALL for the falseflags that are going to be attributed. His speech which I doubt is being played at all by the msm networks he begs for peace in what I think is on of his greatest speaches hes given. Today with only 6 days left in office the US House impeached him a second time in a desperate move to delegitimize him. It should be noted that even with everything happening Trump STILL maintains 40% approval rating.
Right now as I type this IG is down and has been the last couple hours. There are clackouts in the PNW and an internet blackout throughout Florida. THINGS ARE HAPPENING. Despite all the purges from mainstream social media, a page on twitter remains up calling for a 'million militia march' on the capital.
Please take action GOA has made this link for americans nation wide to reach out to Joe Manchin to NOT vote with his party on ending the country. Manchin will Ultimately Decide Whether Gun Control Passes
God Help Us and Godspeed.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I saw a Joe Manchin interview within the last six months talking about how he wouldn't vote against the 2A due to his constituents. I can't say I have faith in him or the process after all this. McConnell has certainly let me down so I can't trust him anymore to stand for common sense and reason. Seems the first 100 days of the next govt will be the push on all agendas. They learned from the last time they had total control and flubbed it. I most fearful of some tax being imposed per firearm. Is it legal? What will they spend all the money on? Dark days ahead. I hope that once the country starts to normalize the population will turn on all this SJW and similar lunacy.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Books are very important, and its only a matter of time before someone suggests some of them be banned or restricted. Look up what happened to Andy Ngo with regards to a local book store selling his new book.
I heard about what happened to Andy Ngo. Glenn Beck had Andy, Dan Bongino, and Edwin Black on his radio show today. Edwin Black is the one who coined the term digital ghetto for tech companies that are censoring people.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I saw a Joe Manchin interview within the last six months talking about how he wouldn't vote against the 2A due to his constituents. I can't say I have faith in him or the process after all this. McConnell has certainly let me down so I can't trust him anymore to stand for common sense and reason. Seems the first 100 days of the next govt will be the push on all agendas. They learned from the last time they had total control and flubbed it. I most fearful of some tax being imposed per firearm. Is it legal? What will they spend all the money on? Dark days ahead. I hope that once the country starts to normalize the population will turn on all this SJW and similar lunacy.
I never trusted McConnell or Lindsey Graham. One great thing Trump did was make these RINOs and others act conservative because they are not. They are Progressives. I will not forget Lindsey Grahamnesty wanted amnesty for illegals during George W. Bush’s presidency.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
They've already deleted books and movies from major online retailers and it's only ramping up from here.

Golden rule of the internet - If you like it, Save it.
Especially history and political books. I heard about a book on George Washington Carver that is now being called fiction when originally it was not.

Reactions: scottyb
321 - 340 of 383 Posts