·
Registered
96 Posts
Simple math refutes Bite Me's vote count claims
:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
feinstein's husband has been dealing with and making a fortune with the chinese. So I doubt she ever objected against the chinese.
the liberal delusion of moral superiority is galling.

San Francisco is a hot bed of infiltration I guess people are waking up to. It's also one of two cities, Boston being the other to host the CPA chinese progressive association.This I guess is the most direct link between blm and the ccp. Unbeleivable stuff yet forecast by Krushiev. "We will destroy you without firing a shot". I admit I was asleep myself to the extent of the subversion.
I'm extremely disgusted by the situation in this country and fear the political class will gleefully go back to sleep and sell it all out. Maybe I'll go to school for organ harvesting.. I asked Santa for a che guevera t shirt. fingers crossed.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Just appointed by Trump as Chairman of the "Public Interest Declassification Board"

Info on ECW
This guy is no joke, and was kept on when Flynn was taken down. No matter what happens, this will be talked about for many years.

Reactions: AKlineman

·
Registered
22,044 Posts

Ahhh~ Tonight I dine on turtle soup!

Reactions: wpmick

·
Registered
2,384 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
Anyone going to attend the fun and excitement on the 6th? Looks like many flights to DC are booked up, and even some hotels are closing their doors? Sure is funny how BLM and antifa can smash, loot and burn, but Trump supporters scare the establishment to death.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Anyone going to attend the fun and excitement on the 6th? Looks like many flights to DC are booked up, and even some hotels are closing their doors? Sure is funny how BLM and antifa can smash, loot and burn, but Trump supporters scare the establishment to death.
The mayor of D.C. said no one is going to riot in her town so she called up the national guard for Trump supporters. I guess if your BLM or Antifa you can do whatever you want.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Semi OT: Let's just pray at least one Republican makes it in Georgia.
Not looking good. We are about to be really screwed.

Reactions: wpmick

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
Admitting ignorance here: National Guard from where? Does the District of Colombia have a National Guard?
Yes, and it seems that they can be called out for a rally about a stolen election, but not for when violent communists smash, riot, burn and beat people in the streets. Also, a Federal Judge has just banned the leader of the Proud Boys from Washington DC. Stalin and Lenin would be proud.

281 - 300 of 383 Posts