AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its finally here, so make sure you take some extra time out of your day to head down to your local voting station and vote! It does not matter who you vote for, just make damn sure you get it done!

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I'm with you Judi....I early voted 2 weeks ago (Crockett, TX.), went in about 10am and no body there. Before I left it got full. It's kinda hit and miss around here at the voting sites for crowds but I bet today's a different story.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
My local polls just opened. Other than while I was in the military, I have always voted in person on election day. I enjoy every bit of it.

I like to take a minute before I vote to think how exceptional our Republic is. I keep in mind those who have served, fought and died for the Republic. I think it is one of a citizen's most simple but important duties. I try to be worthy.

That said my wife and and I will be heading out to vote, run some errands and have a nice day together.

Fly our flag brothers and may God bless the United Sates.

MAGA

This evening should be interesting.

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
Did my civic duty and did not vote for Hillary Clinton again.

Took about 30 minutes including a 6 minute walk to and from the middle school polling place.

Everyone seemed up beat. I was way over dressed as I thought the line might be outside.

Celebrated with chip beef gravy over sour dough. Time for a trip to Costco even tho I do not need much. Stock up on beer and snacks for later.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Tried to vote before work at 7am and everyone apparently got the same idea. The line went around the Middle School the voting location is at. I will try again to vote around lunch time.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
My wife and I voted early this year, our first time doing that. Usually my season is over in October but, due to Covid, Sebring is now our last race and it’s in 2 weeks. Lots of work leading into the 12 hour and I‘m in Georgia where we are expecting long waits. I then realized I needed to give the crew guys ample time to vote so I just cancelled work for the day.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
It does not matter who you vote for, just make damn sure you get it done!
I couldn't disagree with you more on this. It's vitally important that people educate themselves and make good selections when voting. People have an obligation to do this given the sacrifices made to preserve this right for them. An ignorant person going through the motions of voting does not increase the quality of the results. If the majority of people make bad selections when voting, then there will be negative consequences. If someone does not make the effort to educate himself regarding his voting selections, then I'm fine with him not voting. I'm disappointed that he doesn't appreciate this right enough to make the effort to educate himself, but that's not as bad as voting ignorantly.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I went to my polling place at the fire department shortly before it opened. There was already about 10 people waiting to get in. After the voting machine printed out my selections, I looked over the paper to make sure everything was correct.

Vote as if your AKs depend on it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just voted Trump 2020 "Make them cry again! :)" . There's no way I would support a politician that believes governments should have the monopoly on violence.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts