AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several Polish UF kits I started to build, but don't have time to complete.

Kits have had rivets removed, barrel pin removed, barrel pulled, and some finish removal has been done to prep for refinish. This alone saves you hours of work. Kit finish varies from nice to worn and wood varies likewise. I think there were two with hardwood lowers if you want something rare. I've looked at most barrels and they looked good. One or two had a mising underfolder pin, but this can be replaced with a finishing nail. I'll even see if I have one to throw in if I see that a kit is missing a pin. (Most have everything, but I want full disclosure here. Sales are final)

Kits have Bayonet, sling, mag pouch, oiler, and cleaning kit.

With this deal you also get $55 worth of essential parts:

-G2 us made fire control group
-US made gas piston
-Receiver reinforcing plate

Total for everything is $215 plus actual shipping. I can do money order or paypal (+3.5%)

Thanks,

Kyle

[email protected]

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can't wait to get mine!!! :grin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
any pics?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Kyle, did you get my money order yet? I am seriously chomping at the bit to get this Polish kit! I have never had a Polish underfolder and I just want to get it in my hot little hands and fondle it! :grin:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not yet, but I haven't seen today's mail. I'll be shiping out several people's parts on thursday or friday (ASAP) & I'll make sure you get fixed up.

Thanks again to all!

Kyle

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do you still have any of these kits?
I dropped you an email as well.
Eddie

·
Registered
242 Posts
polish kits

I tryed to send a e-mail did not get thru I am intrested inyour kits if still for sale thanks George

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My email is [email protected]

I do have some of these left, but it will be a while before I'm able to ship them.

Thanks,

Kyle

·
Registered
242 Posts
kits

Greentimber do you have the polish underfolder kits with G-2 trigger piston and plate and ready to ship thanks moses :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.