AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
What is that guy on the bike holding?
Flamethrower, either the Russian LPO-50 or the chinese version which was a copy. Looks like the same type in the picture above, with the 3 guys kneeling.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
SD01 said:
heartbreakridge01 said:
Flamethrower, though I couldn't say what type. Looks like the same type in the picture above, with the 3 guys kneeling.
Looks like the Russian/Chinese flame throwers. I know the Chinese is called a Type 74.

Let me go get some pics.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
The guy on the bike has the bipod folded. You can see the same weapon in the pic above the bike.

This is a soviet design, Chinese model. I don't have any good Russian pics. Item is not mine, pics harvested from funbroker some time ago.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Looking at the pics I posted and the OPs I noticed that the tanks in the OPs pic looks like the Chinese type but the wand looks more like the Russian. Look at the stock on the wand. My Chinese pics show 1 horizontal rib and the Russian shows 2. The Russian tanks have some sort of metal grate but the Chinese has the vertical poles that hold the padding.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
SD01 said:
heartbreakridge01 said:
Flamethrower, either the Russian LPO-50 or the chinese version which was a copy. Looks like the same type in the picture above, with the 3 guys kneeling.
Nice attention to detail! I totally overlooked those tanks lol.

·
Registered
407 Posts
:allright: Great picture thanks for the post. :animak:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Thanks for posting this...

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I hope I'm not hijacking this, but how does the BATFE classify flamethrowers? I would have guessed Destructive Device... but that Russian one doesn't make any mention of that (it needs to be fixed, however).

Edit- just answered my own question. Legal in most states and unrestricted by BATFE. Interesting.

·
Registered
22,625 Posts
...I want a flamethrower

600px-Thing17.JPG

1 - 20 of 28 Posts