·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our 1,000th member.......EDS

·
Registered
89 Posts
Krinkfreak congrats. the same goes to the rest of the staff and mods. it amaze me the wealth of info here. its also nice that we all get along. i have learend allot in the month i have been here. Also met some good people.

Ronald

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fact that we have hit the 1000 mark, in less than two months, confirms my original belief that if you give the members what they are asking for....they will come.

Thanks to everyone on the board for making it happen!

KF

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great site! Let's hope we get enough people on board with the SER project, too!

****. :jiggy:

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I stay in constant touch with InRange, and we are going to do everything we possibly can to make it so everyone who wants a SER, can get one.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Good job KF!!! I'm likin' it here more and more! :bd:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sweet...................... WD :hail:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I agree, KF you have done a great job with the site. Definately good people here!

So who's troll account is EDS? :troll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
+1 on a great board KF. My addiction only grows more everyday, mainly because of all the great info on this site!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats guys of the site, and thank you.

I appreciate you all and everyone on this board for keeping it a good and fun and pleasent place to hang out and drool over thoughts and communications about my future VEPR K... (i almost said wife) :shock:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Does he get a prize like that rich-boy from Michigan (I-TUNES)???
:grin:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
It won't be long till there is another zero on the end of that figure... and then another... :twisted:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts