AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned a few AK's over these 63 years,still have a Valmet 76,that I didn't have the money to buy,but scrapped it together, many years ago.I picked up a Interarms Bulgarian parts gun in a trade a while back & had a problem getting it back together,so I sneaked on this forum and got the answer I needed(make sure the gas tube is fully seated,never baby a AK,SLAP that upper hand guard in place).I just wanted to THANK you guys for all the Great information. Mike

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
I have owned a few AK's over these 63 years,still have a Valmet 76,that I didn't have the money to buy,but scrapped it together, many years ago.I picked up a Interarms Bulgarian parts gun in a trade a while back & had a problem getting it back together,so I sneaked on this forum and got the answer I needed(make sure the gas tube is fully seated,never baby a AK,SLAP that upper hand guard in place).I just wanted to THANK you guys for all the Great information. Mike
Glad you found the forum useful! Stick around and learn some more. There's guys on here that have forgot more AK minutiae detail than I'll ever know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts