AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
here is my take on them, having never used, liked, or owned any polymer ak mags...

i got a maadi with a butthole stock. i can spend $$$$$ replacing the gas piston, slant break and something else along with the FCG and use any mag i want... or i can buy a US made(who cares if its junk, as long as you present the right illusion) mag. i bought a promag for 14.99. its ok. if the tapco's are better, id be inclined to get those over the promag, i like tapco's design of them.

there is still NO substitute for a combloc made AK mag. none.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
I would like to see them hammer the rear of a mag on a door jamb like they are scrambling to get out of the door. Then I will decide if I spend my money on them. Until then its Bulgy steel and bulgy steel reinforced mags on my menu. :smileak:

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'm not opposed to trying/using these, as they might prove to be good solid mags for range use.

With that said, I think Tapco has priced them too high. There's still plenty of good surplus commie mags for $15 or less. If the Tapco mags were $9.99, they'd probably have a sure winner on their hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts