AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heilsa alle!
Well, Im halfway into my first build (1990 wz. 88) using the NDS-2T, and i've run into a slight problem. My right side saftey isn't quite turning out flush with my reciever cover. Take a look:

Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the NSD-2T's or if it's a problem with the saftey selector or what I could do to fix it. Wont redrilling my selector holes fuck up the ability of the safteys to do their job?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ves Heill!
-Woðansson

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Its hard to tell from the photo but it looks like the cover is not in its final position. It looks to me like you need to move the cover down and forward.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, it ws poor cover placement for the pic, and and shitty pic at that. there is a gap, though i guess i should wait until the whole job is done before assesing the situation. first build jitters, i appologize.
either way, what would wind up being the best course of action if one was experiencing such a gap?

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Youll be fine...The rear trunnion isnt even in place and you have the recoil assembly in there wich is pushing the top cove further back then it will be once all is built correctly..Your good to go with the nodak reciever..No worries man..Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heh, thanks guys, you're right. im just getting excited and seeing stuff probably. i fit the cover better and it does look like it'll line up fine.
thanks again guys.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
agree with AK Nut..everything will fall into place for ya,not to worry..did 4 and been right there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts