AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Taking the 5.56's to the range tomorrow. Both have been, but never together. Actually, I always feel like I prefer the SLR-106, but I've yet to run'em head to head. On the left is a Noveske N4 carbine, on the right is an Arsenal SLR-106F. Ammo will be a mix of Barnaul and Privi and I will give a full report. Should be fun.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Hellfire said:

Taking the 5.56's to the range tomorrow. Both have been, but never together. Actually, I always feel like I prefer the SLR-106, but I've yet to run'em head to head. On the left is a Noveske N4 carbine, on the right is an Arsenal SLR-106F. Ammo will be a mix of Barnaul and Privi and I will give a full report. Should be fun.

Sold!!!!!
I'll give ya 50 U.S. dollars for the both of em and let ya keep the change :twisted:

Call me I may go as well :wink:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hellfire said:

You're supposed to love your children equally! :goof: :razz:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
My money is on the SLR-106, as to which you will like the best.
There is something special feeling about a 5.56 AK... :grin:

It's just different

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
KyAKGuy said:

It's just different

KyAKGuy
Is there an echo in here? :twisted:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speedfreak said:
KyAKGuy said:

It's just different

KyAKGuy
Is there an echo in here? :twisted:
Yes...yes there is. :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
can't wait to find a saiga .223 with dimples :( I want to get my ak-101 built... all the parts sitting in a box... waiting blah. Nice rifles.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
hey man no biggy i took my ar to the range yesterday, put over 1k down range. sometimes you just have to say FUCK IT!!!!! :grin:

did i mention how much i love my new 261 22 conversion kit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts