AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon have available some RPK74M and AK74M complete furniture sets. Color will be black.
RPK74M set comes with the gas tube AK74M set does not. AK74M set is for 5.5mm trunion. Price will be approximately $125 for the AK74M set and $150 for the RPK74M set.
If you are interested, Please respond below. Quantities will be limited.
AK74M.jpg rpk74m.jpg

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
I may be interested in an AK74M set pending pics and If the HG has the heat shield

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Will the rpk74m set have the grip in the picture or the military grip? If the pictured one can I buy a set minus the grip

Also I would buy a ak74m set but the hinge needs to not have the slot for the no fire when folded mechanism they put on Russian civilian guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AKlineman

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will the rpk74m set have the grip in the picture or the military grip? If the pictured one can I buy a set minus the grip

Also I would buy a ak74m set but the hinge needs to not have the slot for the no fire when folded mechanism they put on Russian civilian guns.

As far as I know they come exactly as pictured. If you are still interested, I can probably work something out without the grip.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
FYI I don't know for sure if the grip pictured isn't issued on the new RPK74M for anyone looking, this is what is commonly seen on deacts and imported semi autos.

I would pay when they are stateside and I had pictures from you and not the vendor.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
I'm not sure if this is even an issue in this sale, but I will point out that Marketplace rules state that the sale goods must be physically in the seller's possession and ready to ship before accepting ANY payment.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

The "civilian" folding AK100 trunnion I got from kvar fired just fine when folded... Just saying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.