AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...so I am into the Tactical Look and I just installed the Command Arms Accessories AK-47 conversion kit on mine. I liked my AK before...but now I love it!!!

Here is mine before:

And here it is after the conversion kit install:

Link to CAA's website:
http://www.commandarms.com/

OKAY...SO LET'S SEE 'EM, POST PICS OF YOUR TACTI-COOL AK-47'S!!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I dont care what anybody says, I like it! I saw that kit in a magazine and have been wondering how much it would cost to do my Yugo underfolder. How much did it set you back?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thirdeye said:
I dont care what anybody says, I like it! I saw that kit in a magazine and have been wondering how much it would cost to do my Yugo underfolder. How much did it set you back?
The stock, upper and lower front rails and pistol back grip were $210.60.
The front Bi-pod grip was $99.00 from commandarms.com

·
Registered
214 Posts
im not really into the whole OMG TAkTICOOL ak, but that actually looks quite nice. I think i might do that eventually!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
nice rifle...im not too big on the tactical look but that one looks nice!

but your photography skills are what's really showing :mrgreen:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
prdtr86 said:
nice rifle...im not too big on the tactical look but that one looks nice!

but your photography skills are what's really showing :mrgreen:
Thanks...photography is my other hobby...either way I am "SHOOTING" something, right!!! :lol:
Here are a few good ones.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xcibes said:
A coolpix.....Wow!! That is real sharp and the contrast between the gray and the yellows.....
The camera does a great job...but of course I always do final touches with some editing software to fine tune the color and sharpness!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm all about the practical AK, but personally I prefer yours the way it was before. If you like its current configuration though, rock on! :dance:

And you have some MAD photo skills; thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shooter521 said:
I'm all about the practical AK, but personally I prefer yours the way it was before. If you like its current configuration though, rock on! :dance:

And you have some MAD photo skills; thanks for sharing!
If you like the way it was before...I'm going to sell the original stock, pistol grip and upper and lower front pieces for $50 plus shipping. If you are interested be watching the for sale area next week.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sharp looking setup. How do you like the phantom FH?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts