AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Finally, an impossible to find replacement stock set that includes a pad for your AK Rifle projects with the quality you expect from Two Rivers Arms. These are the stocks used in Two Rivers Iraqi Tabuk rifle production and are now available separately for the collector and enthusiast. Dimensioned down to the last detail, these stocks are perfect to replace those beat-up stock sets on your M70B1 rifles or to replace those unsightly PAP stocks to bring your rifle to a fuller military appearance. When compared internally and externally, these are the closest thing to an actual replacement stock you can get.

Cut from solid European Birch, contoured, sanded, with a sealer hand applied, these stocks have the grain, look and feel that mimics the Iraqi or Yugo originals. Cut overseas to a true Iraqi Tabuk pattern, these can be easily modified by smoothing out the cheek rest area to an alternative M70B1 look within minutes depending on which rifle it is attached. Minor fit and finish to your tastes, sealer easily sands off to make it the color you need.

Two Rivers Tabuk stock sets will fit into most M70-type rifles with ease and the stock slot area may require minor fitting for the perfect tight fit. Complete with the elusive rubber butt pad that is even metal reinforced. Compare at $190 for the set and pad. Two Rivers Arms Tabuk stocks are an incredible bargain at an introductory price of $115 for the set, or separately at $50 each for the butt stock or hand guard set, and $25 for the butt pad.

First AK Forum Member to order a full set from this thread will get a free Two Rivers Arms T-Shirt.

If you need a rear trunnion, we have both the M70B1 and M72 types at $68 each. See pic below.

Questions on these stocks should be directed to our Vendor Page thread here:
http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=199074

Rear Trunnions at $68

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately no as these are cut overseas. But most of the PAP crap is foreign as well and these would make a nice replacement. They do require very minor sanding off of the sealer but the grain is dead on as they are made of European Birch.

The rear trunnions are made in Oklahoma City and are US. Our upcoming Tabuk Sniper stock will be a US part however. Steve

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mustang 74 said:
I will take a 3 piece set and an extra butt stock, hope I'am the first for the T shirt. :mrgreen: :animak:
You get the T-Shirt! Send size and any questions to [email protected]. You can make arrangements for payment there. Thanks, Steve

·
Vendor
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ou812 said:
I got my set, but it looks like it was just sanded and no sealer. What's next? BLO?
BLO will work fine. For a nice color, we use Minwax Golden Pecan #245 with one or two coats to suit followed by two coats BLO. It comes out with no gloss and looks pretty authentic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts