1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,780 Posts
That's gonna leave a mark....

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Gonna be a while? Grab yourself an aloha snack bar.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I don't care what anybody says - I still think you can substitute the phrase "Holy F#&%ing Sh!t" for "Allah Wa-Akbar"...

Because it seems that's all they say when in combat, and especially when they're getting their asses handed to them!

Just say'n :twisted:

And yes - that was a VERY precise hit for a CAS type run.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
beerthirty said:
So was this a missile? Bomb? Smart or just really good aim?
I was wondering the same thing, seems like those guys in the truck new what was going to happen lol spotters maybe?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
The "hissing" prior to impact, combined w/the accuracy of the strike, would seem to indicate a guided missile attack. Probably the Russian version of a Maverick AGM or comparable...

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
Those guys got SMOKED

Did anyone see the dude with the fro?

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
j-rod said:
The "hissing" prior to impact, combined w/the accuracy of the strike, would seem to indicate a guided missile attack. Probably the Russian version of a Maverick AGM or comparable...
A bomb does the same thing. You;ll hear it screaching through the sky sounding like the darn space shuttle launching before impact.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
10Gauge said:
Those guys got SMOKED

Lol maybe if he didnt have his head next to the muzzle of that heavy machine gun he would have heard it coming in before he got smoked. Notice his buddies take off almost a full second before it blows up lol.

·
Registered
616 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
10Gauge said:
Those guys got SMOKED

Lol maybe if he didnt have his head next to the muzzle of that heavy machine gun he would have heard it coming in before he got smoked. Notice his buddies take off almost a full second before it blows up lol.
I bet it didn't do them a bit of good...

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
formula73 said:
heartbreakridge01 said:
10Gauge said:
Those guys got SMOKED

I dont think it did either, but still interesting to watch him walking in front of the barrel of that gun twice, then having it fired off about 1.5ft from his head while it was next to the muzzle lol

·
Registered
21,770 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
formula73 said:
heartbreakridge01 said:
10Gauge said:
Those guys got SMOKED

I dont think it did either, but still interesting to watch him walking in front of the barrel of that gun twice, then having it fired off about 1.5ft from his head while it was next to the muzzle lol
I'm surprised it didn't singe his head. That was one helluva muzzle blast!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
That's some serious over kill. Love it!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Every time I watch these kind of videos and hear the guy behind the camera yell out random allahs, I tend to feel like its the same one guy in all these videos and he just has real shitty luck. He always sounds the same.

So I guess if you're up to no good and you see some guy with a camera saying he wants a snack bar, you better haul ass out of there.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Its difficult to tell who the bad guys are in this conflict, but I am going to have to agree with the Russians and side with the regime. These "rebels" are (or in these lad's case *were*) religious nut jobs. They got what was coming to them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.