AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
154 Posts
the most disgusting cult in the world. I don't understand how any woman could convert to islam. they must be completely retarted

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Gotta love their self-righteous indignation, and refusal to provide anything other than an insult every time they are asked a direct question.

IBTL.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Cult- purpose: to legitimize despicable and socially deplored behaviors by supposed "divine" exception. Somehow, taking over an ever growing portion of the earth's population.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I see islamisation of europe as deliberate action to destroy a nations. Western Europe is already lost, no doubt. Eastern Europe is last hope.
In my country there is not many muslims yet, 0 or 1 mosque per bigger city, few days ago the only mosque in Gdańsk was burned. They see us as hard opponents so Brussels seattle here mostly terrorists from chechenya and saudi arabia, but compared to our Armia Krajowa, Cursed Soldiers etc. they are nothing.

·
Registered
402 Posts
It seems like Eastern European countries and Russia video are less accommodating than many of their western counterparts that have adopted multicultural policies, which will probably prevent much grief in the future. There's definitely going to be problems down the road for states that allowed the large migration of immigrants from cultures that have historically been incompatible with the prevailing cultural norms
. With the financial issues at hand in Europe and bureaucratic policies, it would not surprise me if we see a resurgence of fascism in Europe due to what has transpired in the past few decades
. If you look at the political policies in countries that are Muslim dominant, the worries may not be unfounded. For example in Indonesia, it is against the law for Muslims to convert to other religions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts