AK Rifles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$8 per set (NO extra for underfolders or Yugos!) shipped (Postal MO only), or $8.50 for paypal

The long rivets are the correct diameter. No turning down rivets, or drilling out trunions!

These sets have the proper swell neck rivets where required in the front and rear trunions. The purpose of the swell neck is to fill the trunion hole completely, allowing no movement of the pieces being riveted together. Anybodys rear trunion rivets just fall out when you are prepping your parts kit? NOPE, the factory rivets are swell necks!

Standard AK set includes: (Tantal kits are the same EXCEPT no swell necks for front trunion)
2 each Short swell neck rivets for the front trunion.
4 each Short non-swell rivets for the front trunion.
5 each Short non-swell rivets for the trigger guard.
2 each Long swell neck rivets for the rear trunion.
2 each Metric retaining clips.

Underfolder kits include: (Krink kits are the same EXCEPT no swell necks for front trunion, and 2 additional trigger guard rivets)
2 each Short swell neck rivets for the front trunion.
4 each Short non-swell rivets for the front trunion.
5 each Short non-swell rivets for the trigger guard.
4 each Short non-swell rivets for the rear trunion.
1 each Long swell neck rivets for the rear trunion.
2 each Metric retaining clips.

Yugo kits are the same EXCEPT:
Front trunion rivets are replaced with the proper long upper rivets and long swell neck rivet.

Sets are $8 shipped (Postal MO only), or $8.50 per set paying with Paypal to [email protected] com
Post to this thread if you want to buy a kit(s), and then please email me. I can't answer during the day, we can't access AR15.com or Yahoo mail anymore at work :mad: .

I will email you when your kits ship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts