AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,303 Posts
I just sent him a note asking if he would take my left nut as a partial payment.

· Registered
1,370 Posts
Rotdorn said:
I just sent him a note asking if he would take my left nut as a partial payment.

he clearly states no offers/trades,lol.

i'm thinking,how can someone own such a beauty and never fire it,...even once.maybe he has more than one?i'd be too tempted to at least take it to the range at least once before i sold it,if i had that.

..not that i would sell it.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Talked with Paul (the seller) at the Sharonville gun show this past Saturday, I've bought several guns off of him including my SVD Tigr. He offered to do a trade of my Tigr and cash for the SVD, and while tempting its more than I want to spend on one right now.

· Registered
1,464 Posts
is the bayo wrong for the rifle? I though these were supposed to come with black russian type 3.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
rw66 said:
I've done numerous deals with Paul, he's one of the good guys. Honest, friendly and always willing to share information. I would love to have that rifle.....
I agree, he is one of the good guys. :amen:

· Registered
1,298 Posts
ironeagle16 said:
is the bayo wrong for the rifle? I though these were supposed to come with black russian type 3.
That's how mine came. Here's one I photo'd for the bayonet forum awhile back next to some plum bayos. Considering the auction appears to have included everything else it came with (except the box), I doubt someone would try to pull a fast one for a couple hundred bucks. They would have had to engrave the S/N on it.

· Registered
25 Posts
Man, that takes me back.

I was at Navy Arms buying a buttload of Russian SKS rifles and saw them for sale in the warehouse. They were selling for $1000 or a little more. I still remember the box and all the stuff in with them. I already had a Chinese version and that was a lot of money......(sigh). Of course, if I'd have bought a couple, I would have more than likely sold them by now.... By the way, I sold the Chinese because it shot poorly and had a crapload of raw edges on it that kept biting me. Still, if I'd have know, I'd still have it (and the Russians also).

I also lost my ffl when Klinton came into office and told all Agency employees that they had to let our FFLs lapse because "it would look bad if a rifle we sold was used in a crime". SOB cost me over 12k a year (in 1993 dollars). :doh:

· Registered
2,012 Posts
Kisara said:
ironeagle16 said:
That's how mine came. Here's one I photo'd for the bayonet forum awhile back next to some plum bayos. Considering the auction appears to have included everything else it came with (except the box), I doubt someone would try to pull a fast one for a couple hundred bucks. They would have had to engrave the S/N on it.

hehehe love the monster collection :grin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.