AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone nail any solid reload combos for this setup? I have a few points to start at.. but a little nudge here or there could really save me alot of powder, primers ext.. Or even a reliable factory load. And for the record I dont want an ar 300 blackout.. and yes I applied for a tax stamp for my 9mm.. thought this would be a fun project.. And if i could get sound levels down to twenty two area, it might be an admirable small game round for my needs.

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts
That is a special rear sight for a Russian AKM that is used with sub-sonic ammo.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really? Where can I find one, and how does it work exactly? I've been curious as to the point blank of subs, and how to sight in. Do you guys think lighter slugs flying subsonic might shoot flatter than heavier ones? I've kinda had the feeling I will have to find out for myself. I plan on getting 154 175 & 200+ grain slugs to a safe subsonic load and testing the performance of all at various ranges.

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts
I'm not sure you can buy these in the States.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks like you could reload 200 grain bullets from Lapua and it would be similar to .300 BLK.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts