AK Rifles banner

stupid neighbor kids!!!!!!!!

2643 Views 40 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  Krinkfreak
i have these little punk kids that live down the street from me that are evil! they are 8th graders, the one charlie is the ring leader.

they pick on my 2 sons and the rest of the kids on the street. they have automatic bb guns and shoot at the younger kids etc.

i live in a nice neighborhood but there parents let them do whatever....i have had a couple of run ins with the little shits and have talked to there parents. anyway....

last night the little turds about 2am pulled all my land scaping lights out of our flower beds and crushed them in the street. then they threw some full mountain dew cans in a couple of my neighbors windows! we have no proof but we all know its them. im going to set up a video camera and get them on tape. ive thought about camping out in my car and wait on the little shits.... what should i do???
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
contact the police, pursue filing charges. Obviously you can't file charges with the anecdotal evidence, but it will get pressure on the parents if you can get the police to question their children.
i blame the moutian dew they where hyped up on!

i would defently call the police and file a report though, then set up some survlance if you can afford to do so.
I would start by calling the police and making a report, especially since they/someone vandalized your property. A decent night vision CCTV system is a good idea as well. Whatever you do don't threaten them because they will call the police on you and make you the bad guy out of this whole mess.

I have some neighbors the same way (kids wise) but their all in their early teens and one of them being 17. He likes to drive his little audi like my street is a nascar track (dirt road). He started driving like an idiot this year, last year he was fine. At first I didn't care because I used to be an idiot just like him when I was that age. About a month ago he almost hits my wife while she was walking our dog at about 11pm. The next day I went to the parents and told them it's got to stop, the mother said the kid won't listen to her or his father and that I should say something to him. So when I saw the kid pull into the street the next day I walked over there and told him to go get his parents. They walk out and with the parents right there I told the kid straight out to stop being an idiot and to slow down, I went on to say that its ok to speed I can careless just don't do it in front of my house and that it's better to have me as a friend than an enemy. I pretty much threatened him but in not so many words, more like a FIRM warning. Since then He goes the other way to leav the street and when he does pass my house he goes slow. It worked!
See less See more
Simple,......................hire bigger kids to kick their asses.
JOHNO said:
Winrar!
JOHNO said:
Or Drillbit Taylor. :lol:
Re:

Are you sure you did not "See them"?

If you file a Police report and you "saw them" doing it. They can make an arrest. Maybe check with the neighbors and see if anyone remebers "seeing" the kids as well.

If you did not "see" them then the police can talk to the kids but there can be no arrest made.

Also +1 on the camera system I got one with 4 camers with IR and a DVR for under 800 dollars. It runs on a 500GB hard disk so I can have a 30 day plus 4 cam refrence. I just painted my home and had to remount all the cameras again.
How can an arrest be made if there's no physical proof? Sorry, but I don't buy them being able to make an arrest on someone just "seeing them" anymore than I could be arrested for DUI if my neighbor calls the police the next day and told them he "saw me" come home falling down drunk in my driveway. Maybe if he had video proof, but that is not the case here.
Who the hell would waste Mountain Dew! That's un-American! Those little shits need to be sent to a military school before they grow up and start a meth lab.
JOHNO said:
Brilliant!
See less See more
Buy a fully-automatic blank gun and stake out in your car one night. If they come by, open the window and blaze away. It'd probably get you arrested but it'd be fun and funny :razz:
JOHNO said:
The pretty lady has the answer! :lol:
Not sure about your state but...

The great State of Texas allows us to protect our property while it protects us from any civil liability suits that me occur as a result of our actions. (Castle Law)

So, if you were in TX, I'd say load up some rock salt in the Saiga 12, post up on your roof, and shoot those little shits in the ass. Then reload, and take the fight to their parents when they come on your yard to retrieve their little wastes of sperm and eggs.

Fuck those kids up bro! Happy hunting.
Rotdorn said:
JOHNO said:
The pretty lady has the answer! :lol:
:twisted:
i got some video cameras today so i hope i catch those little *********.

thanks for the input!
you could always buy a projector(like the ones at christmas) and project your avatar on the road or something.that'll keep em busy quite a while.
Speaking of your avatar, it's going much faster now. What happened to the gentle, erotic swish of those fine fake asses?
Love that avatar! :dance:

I don't think the "specific" ass is fake. It's just a video clip of the same person linked to play over and over again to produce a fake heiny line-up.

But, I agree with you about it being too fast. I'd like a more slo-mo version so I can get a better look. :twisted:
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.