AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an RGuns Tula 86 built on a Nodak receiver with a Bluejack barrel from his last and final run. I'm seeing pricing anywhere from mid $3k all the way up to $7k.

It's currently an SBR, is it more valuable if I pull the stock and sell as a pistol, then the stock separate?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Removing it from the registry and including the stock separate will most likely find you more buyers. Any pictures you can provide? That would be make it easier for us here to provide you an accurate pricing for your krink. Price always varies on build quality and finish at the end of the day. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
1 Bitcoin!
SBR is a very small market.
$3-5K firearms is probably just as, if not more, narrow. Then AK on top.
Don't know that much about it, but I would wonder if a something serial #'d as an SBR, could become a pistol by just removing a part. Same mentality as "Once a machine gun. Always a machine gun." And BATF doesn't seem to have improved much in the Sense of Humor Dept., these days.
That said, Nice Gun. Good Luck.

Reactions: AVI8R and COCONUTS

·
Registered
Krinkov
1,133 Posts
Is it on a Form 1 or Form 4?

How was the receiver transferred…pistol, rifle or other? I don’t think you can sell it as a pistol…A pistol can become a SBR but I don’t think you can make a pistol out of a rifle. You want to be absolutely certain what’s what!

Does the receiver match the kits S/N?
If it’s on a Form 1 and the receiver doesn’t match you’ll move it easier cutting it up and selling it. Cut the receiver into 3 pieces being careful not to damage either trunnion or the or the trigger guard! Should be a fast sale for big bucks 👍

There’s a brand new SLR107UR SBR cut up as a parts kit on GB right now for $3250.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Is it on a Form 1 or Form 4?

How was the receiver transferred…pistol, rifle or other? I don’t think you can sell it as a pistol…A pistol can become a SBR but I don’t think you can make a pistol out of a rifle. You want to be absolutely certain what’s what!
You are correct. You cannot go from rifle to pistol.

pistol ->rifle.
rifle -> rifle.
rifle -> sbr
sbr -> rifle
machine gun -> machine gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts