AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99% of all Chinese stripper clips are blued steel with "China" stamped on the back. But recently I got some stripper clips and I do not know WHAT they are.

They have a parkerized look, like Yugo stripper clips, but instead of being blank there is a "31" stamped on the back. I know that there was a Chinese factory 31 that made ammo and strippers so I was wondering if this was a variant from that factory, or if it is Yugoslavian, or what?

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Chinese, Yugo doesn't matter..... None can work a pole like Georgia strippers.... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
99% of all Chinese stripper clips are blued steel with "China" stamped on the back.
EERRRK ... WRONG oriental cosmoline breath :lol:

i had 1300pc CASES of chinese strippers and none were marked :mrgreen:

Q-gunner2 said:
They have a parkerized look, like Yugo stripper clips, but instead of being blank there is a "31" stamped on the back. I know that there was a Chinese factory 31 that made ammo and strippers so I was wondering if this was a variant from that factory, or if it is Yugoslavian, or what?
the only YUGO strippers i had were ruff dark-black park that came in 40rd box loaded with NK over 1981 ammo .

Chinese strippers can be polished blued , that kinda ruff park or a thin steel/gray coating of some kind .

31 is a chinese factory and strippers came so stamped with clip packed ammo . sometimes only 1clip per paperwrapped bundle was so stamped . most of the other factories and their #s are the same but this isnt like a hard/fast rule .

had CASES of RUSSIAN strippers also but now have only 5 clips left . they are the best , of higher quality than chinese with a nice polished/blued finish and best for speedloading SKSs . wish i still had them :sad:

of the 5 russian clips i have left , 3 are stamped 321 or 32U (upsidedown thin U , ?) and 2 are stamped with 3TK inside a diamond w/ an unidentifiable symbol in the bottom corner . also , stamped with a number or letter inside a circle but cant tell even with magnification .

the 3TK stamped are noticeably heavyer and .027" thick . all the others are .024" thick but the russian clips still feel heavyer . i looked for visable diffs but dont see any , they are all exactly the same shape(s) .

i took pics but i need another 100pics to make another disk :confused: so i can put them in my 'puter in HOPE THAT SOMEDAY i'll be able to show them all to yousguys .

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yoda! Hey you ignorant SOB, I was hoping you would look and give me some light! :mrgreen:

And hey, don't blame me, cosmoline is addictive. I blame the Russians that coat their surplus MNs in it. Conspiracy... :confused:

Thanks for the info. I have about 150 Chinese stripper clips, all blued with China stamped on the back. However, these are that grey rough parkarized color. "31" is the only stamp, no crylic markings. Do you think these are from factory 31?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
b y g u m , y o u g o t i t !

e v e r y t h i n g i s r u n n i n g v e r y s l o w w w .

i h e a r t h e y e v e n c o a t t h e i r s u r p l u s d i n n e r m i n t s i n c o s m o l e n e $

1 - 11 of 11 Posts