AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No this isn't what you're thinking. I'll explain further. A guy I work with decides he wants to take me to the strip club he frequents. Well....I go there with him, I figure hell I'll see some flesh pillows...this being my first time to ever go to a strip club. How the fuck did I end up spending $140? I'm 19 so no I didn't spend it on alcohol...even though I feel like I could use a cold one right now. $20 a dance? I was there for about 4 minutes and spent $80. I feel so used....I coulda got more from a hooker for $10. :doh:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
screamingdemon said:
....I coulda got more from a hooker for $10. :doh:

like CRABS!!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
:roflmao: ... now you know better.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Everyone needs to go at least once. Just dont go overboard and spend 800 bucks because you think they like you.

We used to frequent the ones in WVa often. Wear a suit and tie, you'll own the place compared to the locals. :wink:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boy did I learn my lesson. Oh well, I got my hands on some bootay atleast. I couldn't believe her when she got through doin' her thing and said "That'll be $80"

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
never been, not moraly against it just to cheap......

besides why would i want to pay to see what i can see for free at home :mrgreen:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just_Parker said:
never been, not moraly against it just to cheap......

besides why would i want to pay to see what i can see for free at home :mrgreen:
Ehh, when your 19/single/950 miles from home/working 6 or 7 days a week 12 hours a day heat treating pipe.....you'd get the urge to want to see something. Now if I had a girlfriend at this moment then I most likely would have never went.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
The "employes" are well versed in spotting a young buck wanting to know the "ropes". So, now you know the name of that game, and whats up with these places. You didnt get taken as bad as some, you can be sure.

Nice to get some real world experiance, but sometimes it just costs you.
:cool:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i've been to strip clubs in europe and the US and i spent far less in europe than here in the US. after once for a bachelor party and 200 bucks, that was it. no gf i ever had cost 200 bucks for 2hrs or "fun". it's like a fat person being stuck in a chocolate shop and someone keeps spanking your hand when you try to touch the goodies, then they charge you a hundred bucks for nothing.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I worked part time in one ( KAOS,Towson,MD )it was a vary boring job.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
screamingdemon said:
No this isn't what you're thinking. I'll explain further. A guy I work with decides he wants to take me to the strip club he frequents. Well....I go there with him, I figure hell I'll see some flesh pillows...this being my first time to ever go to a strip club. How the fuck did I end up spending $140? I'm 19 so no I didn't spend it on alcohol...even though I feel like I could use a cold one right now. $20 a dance? I was there for about 4 minutes and spent $80. I feel so used....I coulda got more from a hooker for $10. :doh:

Amateur!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Eugene Onegin said:
I worked part time in one ( KAOS,Towson,MD )it was a vary boring job.

Can't say I have ever been there.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If you paid $80 for one dance (4 min.), I hope you got to put it in her. If not, you got ripped hard.

Your buddy didn't help you out either? Did he think it was funny when you got [email protected]#*$!

Those girls are savvy, they smell $$$ and can see a sucker coming a mile away.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
The most fun I had at this type of place was when I was stationed in West Texas.

There was a 7 month prego dancer with only 1 arm, as well as several other obese oddities. It was more of a circus freak show then a strip club.

My buddy had never been to a strip club before this. He ended up getting us all bounced for laughing one of the fat-ass dancers right off the stage.

On our way out I snagged a red velvet high-healed shoe chair like the one above. We loaded it into the cab like nothing was going on. I think one of the club's employees actually held the door for me as I made my way out with that horrible chair. We also left with pockets full of pool balls. Some how we justified it at the time because of being charged way too much for tequila.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I went to my first one about 5 weeks ago when I went with some buddies to Daytona Beach. The name of the place was Lollipops. It was kind of a disappointment though because the girls could no longer get topless or naked at all unless it was in the VIP rooms,because of some law or city ordinance that was recently passed. My friend ended up spending $100 in the VIP for 4 songs. Lapdances on the floor were $10. It was hilarious because the girl I hooked up with in Daytona went with us and she bought me my first lapdance. I turned around and bought her one back. Then the dancer asked her if she wanted to go to the VIP and she declined,saying she was afraid of how wild she might get. :shock:
If I would've known that before we left the club,I would've payed for both of us to go back there for a song or 2. Stripper+girlfriend+boy=hella good time. :grin:

ETA:I'm 21 BTW. Kinda odd for someone my age not to have gone to a strip club before but one of my friends is in his late 20s and he's never been to one. He went to Vegas recently to play in the APA National Team Tournament and before he left I asked him if he was going to any strip joints. His wife said "Why go when he can get a dance in the hotel room for free?". :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
dude I'm 19 as well been to the strip clubs with friends. i go with 50 bucks and a box of condom. when the sun rises i spent 50 bucks and slept with the girls at the club. aaahhh the good times now i work from 4 am to 5pm 6 days a week and go to school on a Saturday. man i cant wait for December 21.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah, the thing with strip bars is...
you don't buy shots or lap dances.

You go, nurse a few beers, mainly hang with your friends, and casually take in the sights.

People go way overboard and lose any sense they had before they got there.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts