AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guy I work with just ought his first AK (Yay me for turning him onto AKs) he picked up a Maadi for 300$ now hes looking for a stock extender, wants to make it about an inch longer. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, But I think he wants to stay with the butthole stock......he seems to like it....He hasnt been bitten fully by the bug yet....i told him he would be asking me what kind he needs to get next pretty soon. He was telling me today that he needs to buy a new computer (his other one crashed) so he can get on and check out "This web site you go on" I told him to get one and come check us out...

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I've seen rubber butt pads for sale for about $10 that attach to the rear of the stock with the factory screws. I got one for my Romy build. Fit great.

It won't fit the flat black US made plastic butt stock on my AKM though. Screw holes are closer together on that one.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mentioned changing to butthole out today....No chance of that happening..... I told him we could look into finding a recoil pad that fit the contour of his stock and drill is to fit onto his existing stock...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts