AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a proud, and occasionally drunk, citizen of New Mexico, allow me the honor of being the first to say "Shaddap!" and "You don't like it? You get the FUCK out!"

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/celebr ... oc=NI-pop5

Official: Kilmer to address NM county's concerns

LAS VEGAS, N.M. (AP) — Actor Val Kilmer is set to appear before a board of county commissioners in New Mexico to explain derogatory comments he's been quoted as making about the state.

San Miguel County Attorney Jesus Lopez says the manager of Kilmer's Pecos River Ranch told officials the "Batman Forever" actor plans to show up on June 23.

A 2003 Rolling Stone article quoted Kilmer as saying he lives in the "homicide capital of the Southwest" and that 80 percent "of the people in my county are drunk."

Kilmer has denied the statements.

Kilmer wants the county to approve a permit allowing him to rent out three guest houses on his ranch. The county's planning and zoning commission approved the request, but the county commission wants him to explain his earlier remarks.

· Registered
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Richard W. said:
Why is he required to "explain himself"?

Because the county commissioners want to throw their weight around and humble him?

In a way I agree with this....

Kilmer shouldn't cast stones in the well that quenched his thirst, though, either.

A pox on both of them.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
He doesn't owe an explanation to anybody. May not have been good for his image if he actually said it but who cares? He's a "has been" anyway... There are a lot of other morons in Hollywood that say more inflammatory stuff than that and they don't have to "explain" themselves...

· Registered
179 Posts
About 3 weeks ago, he was trying fix his mouth from a couple years ago in a Rolling Stone article.

He did say he wasn't racist, because his wife was 1/8 black and that showed he was not a racist............I wish this idiot would leave the state.

· Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
Unless there is a recording or video with him clearly saying those things, its all hearsay.

And even if he did say those things...so what? Freedom of speech means just that, and if some overpaid Hollywood idiot wants to shoot his mouth off, its fine by me, because I could care less what some actor has to say about...anything.

· Registered
194 Posts
And even if he did say those things...so what? Freedom of speech means just that, and if some overpaid Hollywood idiot wants to shoot his mouth off, its fine by me, because I could care less what some actor has to say about...anything.
Exactly. And if you throw Kilmer up against the current crop of "A Listers", he's practically a Buddhist monk. I live in West Virginia. Trust me... you have no idea what its like to have your state bashed :grin:

· Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
10auto said:
Exactly. And if you throw Kilmer up against the current crop of "A Listers", he's practically a Buddhist monk. I live in West Virginia. Trust me... you have no idea what its like to have your state bashed :grin:
Oh my God...YOU can read, AND use a computer?? :twisted:

I always though everybody down there looked like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

· Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
Ranger-Medic said:
What exactly is a Libtard?
A buzzword cooked up by media types to describe a "retarded liberal". Personally, I think most people I know are "mentally challenged"...just come on down where I work, and I"ll show you several dozen. :wink:

· Registered
753 Posts
JoeMomma said:
Ranger-Medic said:
A buzzword cooked up by media types to describe a "retarded liberal". Personally, I think most people I know are "mentally challenged"...just come on down where I work, and I"ll show you several dozen. :wink:
So the opposite would be a Limbaugh-Becktard?

· Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
Actually, the folks on the left refer to those types as "Neocons".

I refer to both types on the right and left as "retarded" Koolaid drinkers.

I have enough in my life to worry about without checking in on overpaid circus clowns, and what they have to say. No offense meant to anyone here...and I"m serious about that.

Listening to opinions on the boob tube, is about as pointless as having an argument about how many faries can dance on the head of a pin.

Brought to you by: Mastercard...whats in YOUR wallet? :twisted:

· Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Saw a pic of him on the beach wearing a diving suit last year. He looked like a beached whale. Better yet he actually looked like "Fat Bastard" of the Austin Powers movies. :roflmao: :roflmao:

· Registered
23,514 Posts
Who gives a damn about some f*king c*kstain who makes a living pretending to be something he's not?

'Wahhhhhhhhh loook at meeeee *flail* IM SO COOL"

I daresay his neighbors will whoop his ass something awesome after this display of F*ery.

· Registered
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ranger-Medic said:

My take is that Libtard isn't just someone who has liberal views; it's someone who has looney liberal views, like wanting everyone to be Vegans and give up our cars for horse and buggy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.