AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a question about a gun I don't own!

Buddy of mine got a Steyr. He got some old ammo for it, the stuff that is ten rounds to a box. He says the rifle won't hold the clip... he presses it in and it shoots back out. He tried different clips to no avail. The ammo is 8x56 and the rifle has the S so I guess it is 8x56 too.

What do I tell him?

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Tell him to fiddle with the button in front of the trigger guard, thats the mag dump/catch. If he doesnt want to really dick with it, sell it to meee :twisted:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slinger646 said:
Tell him to fiddle with the button in front of the trigger guard, thats the mag dump/catch. If he doesnt want to really dick with it, sell it to meee :twisted:
He said he'd give you a deal- just $250! :lol:

There is a screw holding the catch in, apparently it was too tight and the lever was locked in the open position, preventing the clip from locking in place. He loosened the screw and, bam... good to go.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
Slinger646 said:
He said he'd give you a deal- just $250! :lol:

There is a screw holding the catch in, apparently it was too tight and the lever was locked in the open position, preventing the clip from locking in place. He loosened the screw and, bam... good to go.
I bought mine for 59.99 at Roses :neutral:

Glad to hear he got it fixed. Its a Stomping little carbine, worse than an M44 Nagant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts