AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Last time I bought Chinese steel core 7.62x39 I paid 0.28/rd and at the time standard new Russian production was at 0.23/rd.

Tried to sell Chinese steel core 7.62x51 for 0.8/rd when US production was at 1.0/rd and couldn’t sell it.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Right now, it is worth what someone is willing to pay. I am still able to get ammo locally for pre-panic prices because 2 gun shops are not raping everybody. They are still getting shipments in weekly. I have looked at a few auction sites and notice the same ammo going for $400 in auction by one seller and other sellers have the same ammo for less than half with a buy it now price. If it is in a spam can, check the integrity of the can or open it to make sure there are no issues with the ammo. I have opened sealed cans of rusted ammo before. I seen a similar post about it recently as well. I just checked a few places and Chinese steel core can be bought for .80 to 1.00 per round without the crazy auction stuff. Me personally, I would either keep it or trade for a larger quantity of less common (cheaper) ammo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts