AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growing up my mother told me to stay out of Irish Pubs, due to the fact that the only people that went there were "bad boys" and whores........needless to say I am attracted like a moth to flames.....

One dark night, as a group of American tourists huddled in Dirty Nelly’s, a well-known pub in Killarney, Ireland, a local Irishman sidled up to one of them and proposed a scheme to sell a cure for leprosy.
“I’m sorry,” said the American stiffly, “I’m not Irish. I don’t believe in leper cons.”:cool:

·
Registered
22,592 Posts
STIFFEN Wesson - Pop one in your mouth and you'll be hard for HOURS
1346558325128.jpg

Reactions: grp and ltdan541

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
A good pun, but I think you did it in 2013.... not cool.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
A good pun, but I think you did it in 2013.... not cool.
The sw is finally done. http://www.theakforum.net/forums/14-general-discussion/167308-live-learn-saturday-warning.html You need to better organize your bad puns. You need a bad joke folder, bad pun folder and a folder to dump all of the used sw's. No need for a funny joke folder, as it would only collect virtual dust. Wow, the 2014 version of the sw is nosediving not three weeks into the new year. Not even worth a famous sniper48 mocking pic nor a generic smiley.

·
Premium Member
13,379 Posts
This one went to the "dogs" and down hill fast.....I give it a 6.25

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:DSniper48, Campbell, my treehouse, my rules...:D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Is there room for one more on the old/bad joke bus?

There were three Irish brothers in Dublin who enjoyed going to their favorite pub together on Friday night. In time one brother moved to Canada and the other to America. The remaining brother, honoring their tradition, continued to go to the pub and drink three pints, one for himself and one for each brother. One Friday night he sat down and ordered two pints. Immediately his friends were worried and asked how his brothers were doing. "Oh no, me brothers are fine" he replied, "it's just that I've joined the Mormon Church and I've had to give up drinking".

I hope this doesn't get me banned.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I stumbled across this in Rotdorn's medicine cabinet while looking for the good stuff...

hqdefault.jpg

It was empty. I think he OD'd that's why he's repeating his... "jokes".

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I stumbled across this in Rotdorn's medicine cabinet while looking for the good stuff...

View attachment 2545

It was empty. I think he OD'd that's why he's repeating his... "jokes".
Yah, did you notice the MRI Campbell posted? I heard it was boosted from the quack, errr, "doctor" that is treating Rot for his "condition". I think we all need to say a prayer for a speedy recovery of Rot. Not that it will help his joke-telling skills, but just for general purposes.

·
Banned
950 Posts
I feel like I'm a cabinet member of dictator Kim Jong-Un; "Fah rah rah rah rah, you so funny!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts